SiouxSports.com Forum

Jordan Parise

Sioux

if parise actually did or is going to sign pro then why is there not any official news about it... is it possible that it was just a rumor blown out of proportion, only to be fed by the arrival of anthony grieco? im not saying its not going to happen but im still skeptical.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i have to believe that parise is going, but its really only because of anthony grieco coming in. if grieco wasnt getting a full ride i think he would be a replacement of walski...but since grieco is on full ride it makes me believe.

how many scholarships do they give out anyway...is it 18 in the wcha?? because i know each conference is different.

I hope Jordy stays cause he is an amazing guy!!! but then again I really want what is best for him and what he wants LUV YA JORDY!!!!!! :lol:

I think a lot of us feel the same way. I wish we hadn't lost so many players this off season.

I just hope that Lammy can now take the reins and put up the same kind of stellar numbers.

I think the worst thing about Jordy leaving would be - HE had the chance to do something Zach never could have...go down in UND lore and win a NCAA Championship!!! (Lords knows you've had 2 shots :lol:;) but you could have 1 MORE! ;) )

JPAR will statistically go down as one of the best goalies in UND history but unless you win the big one...uhh...it doesn't really seem to count ;) I sincerely wish Jordan the best and he needs to decide what he wants to do but...hey man! COME BACK!!! You got 1 MORE SHOT and you can't tell me you'll get more now than if you invested another collegiate year in yourself and then see what's our there. Sure it's tempting to take the first good offer but deep down - you're better than that!! You have heart and a journeymans work ethic! - that counts for something!!!

If you'd be happy earning $50,000 a year - TALK TO ME BUDDY!! - you won't....your place in history awaits! PLEASE be patient!! ;)

respectfully,

SMN

Do you people really think that we will be signed even after Jordan's performance against BC, I thought for sure he would need one more year to prove that he can do better than he did. I realize he is a great goalie, but I think he needs to show that he can play in a big game.

Do you people really think that we will be signed even after Jordan's performance against BC, I thought for sure he would need one more year to prove that he can do better than he did. I realize he is a great goalie, but I think he needs to show that he can play in a big game.

No, I feel he is one of the most talked about goalies in college hockey today, he made a name for himself in being able to play in the big games 2 years ago when he carried us to the Championship game. You can't expect a goalie to do it all by himself when the defense played the way they did against B.C. Look at his numbers, he beat Karl's number by over a tenth of a point in GAA. Having a GAA under or around 2.10 for a career average is almost unheard of these days, and he also had a great winning percentage. If we would of won an NCAA championship either of the last 2 seasons, he would most likely be regarded as the best goalie UND has ever had. It is also the best time for him to sign because he has the option of going back to school which will help him in these contract negotiations. You can always finish school later, but the option of going to the NHL doesn't have a long time table, so if they say now is the time, he must go. I can only hope one of our other 3 goalies will step up next year to replace him, because i dont think the team will automatically give lammy the nod, he'll have to earn his spot.

Welcome to Fantasy Island.

Welcome to Fantasy Island.

I just heard a lot of talk after the game in Milwaukee that he blew his chance to go to the NHL this year. That he needed one more year. do not get me wrong I like Jordan, I just think that there are some questions about him.

By the way I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.