SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 USA Hockey National Junior Evaluation Camp

WiSioux

Why are you here? If you don't like my opinion or the opinions of other Sioux fans, kindly leave.

You don't see me over on GPL telling Gopher fans what to think or discuss. :lol:

very true, i think i have posted 12 or so times over there just helping out with info and got ignored by a bunch of loser d-bags over there for just simply posting and never tried to CONVINCE GOPHER FANS that they are wrong because that just does not work...or does it slap nutz and sievey boy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you here? If you don't like my opinion or the opinions of other Sioux fans, kindly leave.

You don't see me over on GPL telling Gopher fans what to think or discuss. :lol:

The fact is I really enjoy reading the opinions of Sioux fans, that's why I am here. I particularly enjoy your posts and perspective PCM. I try to stay away from personal attacks. If anything I ask someone to make their case for their opinion as I try to back the opinion I espouse. In the past I have joined you, PCM, in ribbing those that have reduced a good thread to flaming. I am just trying to remain consistent. BTW, I think your dog pic is hilarious. :lol:

AZSIOUX, does that mean I made VARSITY? ;)

The fact is I really enjoy reading the opinions of Sioux fans, that's why I am here. I particularly enjoy your posts and perspective PCM. I try to stay away from personal attacks. If anything I ask someone to make their case for their opinion as I try to back the opinion I espouse. In the past I have joined you, PCM, in ribbing those that have reduced a good thread to flaming. I am just trying to remain consistent. BTW, I think your dog pic is hilarious. :lol:

AZSIOUX, does that mean I made VARSITY? ;)

YOU BET......you are starting as well. slap nutz and sieve boy will carry your bags before and after games ;)

No obsession here. It's just that you guys are kind of like the Fox News Channel of message boards. You watch it, and you just can't believe the outrageous comments that are made and you have to speak up about it. :lol: The Triouxper definitely plays the role of Sean Hannity, while us Gopher fans try to play the role of Alan Colmes. ;)

Whoa, what do you have to get me involved for ? I could care less if frazee is a sieve. By the way thanks for not likening me to that pompous ass alan comles, he's such an idiot, I wish Ann Coulter would kick his wussy little ass.

Whoa, what do you have to get me involved for ? I could care less if frazee is a sieve. By the way thanks for not likening me to that pompous ass alan comles, he's such an idiot, I wish Ann Coulter would kick his wussy little ass.

Actually as a avid Fox news watcher and XM subscriber I find Alan Colmes to be very funny, his radio show at night is very entertaining. I find Coulter to be remotely amusing, but she really is almost like some had said the franken of the right, although much more attractive. Coulter can be down right mean and has been referred to as a witch.

Actually as a avid Fox news watcher and XM subscriber I find Alan Colmes to be very funny, his radio show at night is very entertaining. I find Coulter to be remotely amusing, but she really is almost like some had said the franken of the right, although much more attractive. Coulter can be down right mean and has been referred to as a witch.

Franken usually stays a lot closer to facts. She is Michael Moore.

I just hope the US can get play like Schnieder provided last year whether it be Frazee or any of the other guys trying out. If both Johnsons/Lee/Chorney are on the team I expect the US to play in the championship and goaltending really looks to be their weakness.

Franken usually stays a lot closer to facts. She is Michael Moore.

I just hope the US can get play like Schnieder provided last year whether it be Frazee or any of the other guys trying out. If both Johnsons/Lee/Chorney are on the team I expect the US to play in the championship and goaltending really looks to be their weakness.

the offense will be loaded as well but i agree with SAGARD as this D corp below can carry them if the JOHNSON'S are not in the NHL which i still believe both will be :lol: and yes GOALTENDING is a HUGEEEE question mark..............

here are my D predictions

JOHNSON, JOHNSON (wowwwwwww)

LEE, CHORNEY (chemistryyyyyyyy)

MITERA, Z JONES (not because he a sioux, because he kicked azz last year and deserves a shot)

STRAIT

And just who is it who constantly refers to Sioux fans as the "halos"? Hmmmm? What does that have to do with discussing hockey?

Since you posted this, the "who" has been regurgitating halos on another board and can't quit. :lol:

the offense will be loaded as well but i agree with SAGARD as this D corp below can carry them if the JOHNSON'S are not in the NHL which i still believe both will be :silly: and yes GOALTENDING is a HUGEEEE question mark..............

here are my D predictions

JOHNSON, JOHNSON (wowwwwwww)

LEE, CHORNEY (chemistryyyyyyyy)

MITERA, Z JONES (not because he a sioux, because he kicked azz last year and deserves a shot)

STRAIT

Jack Johnson will not be in the NHL for sure. Unless he signs midseason. He has already turned down a contract offer from Carolina because he wants to go back to Michigan. The closer draft comes also, the more I think Erik Johnson will be in a Gopher Uniform next year. I don't think any of this years prospects are ready to go pro. Unless St. Louis needs him now(which on defense, they're not so bad), then they will let him stay for a year.

...while us Gopher fans try to play the role of Alan Colmes. :silly:

And that's something to be proud of? I watched Fox News the other night and listened to Teddy Kennedy's nephew rant for 10 minutes about how George Bush "stole" the Ohio vote and Republican cronies everywhere discounted like 200,000 votes...all of which apparently were going for John Kerry.

Cmon, next thing you know, you'll be trying to convince me that a hockey team with no scholarship athletes could beat Minnesota's Pride on Ice.

No he's not bias, Frazee's just the wrong guy for the team. Stalock's also a better goalie.

Whoa, whoa, whoa people. This thread has gone waaaay off topic. I mean let's look at the real problem here: I AM NOT A GUY.

Anyway, I think it's interesting that it was ASSUMED that I meant Stalock would be there instead of Frazee, when all I said was "I think Stalock will be 1 of the 2 goalies." Of course, I did in fact meant that Frazee would not be there, but I never explicitly stated that.

And yes, I believe Stalock is going to be a terrific goaltender, and being a 'Dogs fan only means I pay more attention to his progress than I would if he wasn't going to play for the 'Dogs. THEREFORE, he deserves it, and I know he does because I'm a 'Dogs fan.

Geez people, just because a guy's going to play with UMD doesn't automatically mean he sucks.

Whoa, whoa, whoa people. This thread has gone waaaay off topic. I mean let's look at the real problem here: I AM NOT A GUY.

Anyway, I think it's interesting that it was ASSUMED that I meant Stalock would be there instead of Frazee, when all I said was "I think Stalock will be 1 of the 2 goalies." Of course, I did in fact meant that Frazee would not be there, but I never explicitly stated that.

And yes, I believe Stalock is going to be a terrific goaltender, and being a 'Dogs fan only means I pay more attention to his progress than I would if he wasn't going to play for the 'Dogs. THEREFORE, he deserves it, and I know he does because I'm a 'Dogs fan.

Geez people, just because a guy's going to play with UMD doesn't automatically mean he sucks.

:silly: halarious runninwiththedogs

And that's something to be proud of? I watched Fox News the other night and listened to Teddy Kennedy's nephew rant for 10 minutes about how George Bush "stole" the Ohio vote and Republican cronies everywhere discounted like 200,000 votes...all of which apparently were going for John Kerry.

Cmon, next thing you know, you'll be trying to convince me that a hockey team with no scholarship athletes could beat Minnesota's Pride on Ice.

I wouldn't doubt that..........I wouldn't put anything past this "inept" administration. What a bunch of idiots.