SiouxSports.com Forum

2006 USA Hockey National Junior Evaluation Camp

WiSioux

You never give up, now a sieve defense.

I've now idea how good Stalock is, have never seen him, but I'd take an unknown over a known sieve.

Known sieves don't get drafted in the first few picks of the second round. He was by far the number one goalie recruit in the nation a year ago. He's hardly a known sieve. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust him yet one bit because of his immaturity(mainly off the ice) but he still has a chance to be great.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Frazee, Fr 12 6 3 2 26 660 2.36 2 264 .910

Philippe Lamoureux, So 14 5 7 0 32 734 2.61 1 327 .911

yeahhhhhh, and philippe is really under consideration for the world juniors..oh my godddddddddddddddd

before you jump in to defend doughboy himself why dont you look to see what we are discussing genious

Where's the dickhead stat? You'd certainly be leading in that category.

:lol::lol: how about the dumb azz posts stat, you sure in hell would be leading that by a landslide , well maybe a few of your rodent buddies wouldn't be far behind ;)

DUH DU DUH. ANOTHER THREAD BITES THE DUST...............

hey bucky and slapp nuts, do you even post on your own teams website or do you ust troll around every friken day and wait for a coment towards 1 of your rodents and then you can jump in and really show all of us on this board how damn smart you are??

frazee is a bonehead, just ask your coach....i sure frazee wont last the season...also slap nutts jumps in without even knowing the argument, god save use a post and shut up before you reply to a post. i for one hope frazee is not the goalie for the world junior team, not because he is a gopher, i just would like someone leading the USA with a better head on them

Got to love stats. Didn't see Lammy on the eval camp roster, although I believe he's too old.

yeahhhhhh, and philippe is really under consideration for the world juniors..oh my godddddddddddddddd

I apologize for assuming my point was that obvious. That was, if by comparing their respective stats you still wish to refer to Frazee as a sieve, you should probably worry about your very own starting goalie for next season. And lest you be considered to be on the wee bit hypocritical side you should also refer to Philippe as a sieve. :lol:

As for Frazee's supposed issues last year, the guy was a freshman whom imho came into the season far, far too cocky and seriously unprepared. I think he's demonstrated however that if he gets his act together he'll prove not to be a sieve. I'm not saying he'll be the next Elliott, I'm not saying that he's better than Lammy or whatever, but that if he does finally get his head on straight that it's a bit premature to write him off.

btw - I didn't think I wrote anything that contentious, but que sera, sera. :lol:

who cares if anyone thinks frazee is a sieve, do you really care that much?? you rodent fans are soooo easy to hook it is not even fun anymore........have you guys hung #6 yet or is it just already made sitting in a factory waiting to be hung :lol:

lol, I didn't think I included any exclamation points or smiley faces that indicated I was upset. I just like pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. If Frazee is a sieve, so is Philippe. ;)

OK, whatever you say slappy :lol::lol:;)

I apologize for assuming my point was that obvious. That was, if by comparing their respective stats you still wish to refer to Frazee as a sieve, you should probably worry about your very own starting goalie for next season. And lest you be considered to be on the wee bit hypocritical side you should also refer to Philippe as a sieve. :lol:

As for Frazee's supposed issues last year, the guy was a freshman whom imho came into the season far, far too cocky and seriously unprepared. I think he's demonstrated however that if he gets his act together he'll prove not to be a sieve. I'm not saying he'll be the next Elliott, I'm not saying that he's better than Lammy or whatever, but that if he does finally get his head on straight that it's a bit premature to write him off.

btw - I didn't think I wrote anything that contentious, but que sera, sera. :lol:

Yo, king of bombast - those stats are great, but anyone that can't beat out smellin' Kellen for starting goaltender is, by definition, a sieve.

There are a limited number of gopher fans obsessed with this site. Two are here, and among the easiest to hook :lol:
No obsession here. It's just that you guys are kind of like the Fox News Channel of message boards. You watch it, and you just can't believe the outrageous comments that are made and you have to speak up about it. :lol: The Triouxper definitely plays the role of Sean Hannity, while us Gopher fans try to play the role of Alan Colmes. ;)

There are a limited number of gopher fans obsessed with this site. Two are here, and among the easiest to hook :lol:

Where I come from visiting mulitiple websited devoted to a common topic (college hockey for those that need it spelled out) indicates a wide interest in the topic itself. As for your supposed bait, don't flatter yourself. ;)

Yo, king of bombast - those stats are great, but anyone that can't beat out smellin' Kellen for starting goaltender is, by definition, a sieve.

Well then, UND should have nothing to worry about next year given your own starter isn't any better. :lol:

No obsession here. It's just that you guys are kind of like the Fox News Channel of message boards. You watch it, and you just can't believe the outrageous comments that are made and you have to speak up about it. :lol:

I learned a long time ago that it's pointless and a complete waste of time to visit other teams' Web sites and attempt to convince their fans of the errors of their opinons. But if you and Slap Shot want to waste your time here pointing out how Sioux fans are just as opinionated and sometimes hypocritical as fans of all other college sports, be my guest.

I learned a long time ago that it's pointless and a complete waste of time to visit other teams' Web sites and attempt to convince their fans of the errors of their opinons.

That's the truth. With a little spare time this weekend (raining out), I responded. Back to ignore mode for these two.

I learned a long time ago that it's pointless and a complete waste of time to visit other teams' Web sites and attempt to convince their fans of the errors of their opinons.

Perhaps we come here to discuss college hockey? And just like discussions here that are only between fellow Sioux fans, sometimes they get off-topic and sometimes, even here but don't be alarmed by this revelation - people disagree. I don't actually think I'm going to convince anyone of anything, but I see no harm in providing an occasional counter-point. Yet despite saying nothing offensive you react as though we inuslt your mother everytime we say, "I disagree". :lol:

That's the truth. With a little spare time this weekend (raining out), I responded. Back to ignore mode for these two.

That seems a bit extreme. I can't find anything here that would be considered offensive enough to cause such a reaction but it's your choice. :lol:

This is so tiring and boring. Can we please read the topic line and then stick to it?? I realize it is summer and we are all dying from a rash for lack of college hockey. If someone goes off topic and makes a dumb post, don't lower yourself to that level by pouring gasoline on it (that goes for both Sioux and Gopher fans). Hmmm. Maybe someone should start a topic dedicated to the flame fest Sioux/Gopher topic so everyone could leave the other topics alone! :lol:

neither one of slap nutz or sieve have any great hcokey posts, every once in a while i guess to be fair. but you also should just look at your posts, you really dont show up until there is a post regarding a gopher player or something to do with the team. then you defend your honor..blah blah blah...you do realize that your viewpoints are MAROON AND GOLD dont you?? even if there is a post coomplimenting one of your players then you jump in for exp.....johnson is big time and PHYSICALLY ready for the NHL, he is going pro...answer from you peeps........NO, ITS HIS LIFELONG DREAM TO GO TO THE U OF M TC, THEN YOU TWIST IT...just have fun with this board because both of you are getting really old to read anf hopefuly will say something wrong to get booted, and if not then enjoy this for what it is the best board out there and 95% of the threads dont turn into flame fests unless other fans provoke it......later, time to go lay out by the pool and have a sioux green beer :lol:

Yet despite saying nothing offensive you react as though we inuslt your mother everytime we say, "I disagree". :lol:

And just who is it who constantly refers to Sioux fans as the "halos"? Hmmmm? What does that have to do with discussing hockey?

Why are you contributing to it? Wake me up when it's over!

hey cave, i knew you would be popping up in this for some reason and props for not contributing and egging on your JV posters that are gopher fans ;)

they only can hope to be moved up to VARSITY by the end of the year :lol:

Why are you contributing to it? Wake me up when it's over!

Why are you here? If you don't like my opinion or the opinions of other Sioux fans, kindly leave.

You don't see me over on GPL telling Gopher fans what to think or discuss. :lol: