SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise is White HOTT

Prpichrocks_19

The chances of Parise comeing back are about the same as Spirko comeing back. If another goalie committs in the next week or two will you believe that Parise is gone?

My God, this board has become difficult to read lately. Can everybody please understand that most people will believe a player is leaving when there is an official announcement that they are leaving, and rightfully so. Other than that, if you have some type of inside info that a player is leaving, we're happy for you. I for one do not care what you have heard from anyone. I think most people with a sniff of reality suspected Zajac, Smaby and Stafford would be gone. There still remains a strong possibility that JPar, Spirko, Oshie and Toews could leave before the next season begins. All Sioux fans should realize this. If you think you have inside info on any of these players leaving, feel free to post it here, but please don't get your undies in a bunch if people don't necessarily take your word for it.

On a side note, I am glad this board has recently seemed to grab the attention of some younger participants, as all opinions are welcomed here, but is there any chance some of you could try to post a little more like an adult would speak. I am not asking for perfect typing, grammar or anything close to it. Just give those of us born before 1990 a chance to follow along.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one, certainly would never expect anyone to belive anything that I post. But one thing you must understand is this, people that may have "inside information", and pass it along here do not care to reveal where they have heard it. That is why they are privy to that info, because they don't let on to where it's coming from. I believe someone has mentioned this before. As for myself, there is no secret fountain, or mystycal type telepathy stuff. My info comes from the Crystal Ball that I have. As far as next year goes, I would expect Oshie and Toews(maybe?) to still be here, anything after that would be a miracle for sure.

I love the Sioux as do all of us here (well most of us) anyway I started posting about 2 months ago and I loved to post because nobody was fighting and everone talked about good thinks the hockey players have done. Now about a month ago Sioux Fans were fighting with other Sioux fans. That really makes other people mad. I have called people names on here before and it didnt take me till last night to realize that calling other Sioux fans names is stupid. I talked to Kyle Radke the other night and I asked him if he goes on here he said no because people are always fighting and stuff Let's Just all get along for the sake of SIOUX FAN HOOD

I love the Sioux as do all of us here (well most of us) anyway I started posting about 2 months ago and I loved to post because nobody was fighting and everone talked about good thinks the hockey players have done. Now about a month ago Sioux Fans were fighting with other Sioux fans. That really makes other people mad. I have called people names on here before and it didnt take me till last night to realize that calling other Sioux fans names is stupid. I talked to Kyle Radke the other night and I asked him if he goes on here he said no because people are always fighting and stuff Let's Just all get along for the sake of SIOUX FAN HOOD

:D:0

My God, this board has become difficult to read lately. Can everybody please understand that most people will believe a player is leaving when there is an official announcement that they are leaving, and rightfully so.

There are a few posters who have a history of credibility. I'm not saying you have to believe anyone, but some posters have passed the link test already.

Once you've been on here for awhile you'll realize that disagreements are the nature of the beast. Can't have sports without rivals and, speaking for myself, if everyone agreed with everyone else, life would be pretty darn boring. If you don't like "Sioux Fans were fighting with other Sioux fans" this isn't the forum for you. :D

Parise is a highly talented goaltender with great leadership skills. I can very easily see him being captain this coming year. He has improved dramatically since last year, and I think he will continue to get even better through hard work and determination.

He won't be captain because he won't be on the ice every night. He will split time with Lamoureaux the first half at least. Yes, he will be on the bench, but generally you have a person that interacts with the officials from the ice. He might be an alternate though.

I will have to agree with that. He is the best goaile I have ever seen :D I can defiantly see him being a captain next year!!!

The best goalie you have EVER seen? Been watching the game long?

I'm not sure what you're defiant about, but maybe you can 'definitely' see Parise being a captain next year. I, however, cannot.

The best goalie you have EVER seen? Been watching the game long?

I'm not sure what you're defiant about, but maybe you can 'definitely' see Parise being a captain next year. I, however, cannot.

Well said MafiaMan, I agree with everything in your post.

Too bad this doesn't have spell check!! :D

Yep but The Triouxper is boss man now! :D

Hence, the problem. :0

Can we get Pomeroy to introduce a bill in Congress that prohibits THETRIOUXPER from looking into his crystal ball and posting what he sees on SiouxSports.com? :0

Can we get Pomeroy to introduce a bill in Congress that prohibits THETRIOUXPER from looking into his crystal ball and posting what he sees on SiouxSports.com? :0

I won't believe it until I see a link.

I'll have to check with all of my personalities and alter ego's and see if they can all come to some kind of accord on this. Don't bet on it though. The only other hope is if the Crystal Ball gets cracked, you never know what can happen in a drunken stooper.

I'll have to check with all of my personalities and alter ego's and see if they can all come to some kind of accord on this. Don't bet on it though. The only other hope is if the Crystal Ball gets cracked, you never know what can happen in a drunken stooper.

His other personalitie is Shhhhhh(Phil Kessel) that is why he posts everytime that K name is brought up because he is so modest he doesn't want any accolades or time in the spotlight :0:0