SiouxSports.com Forum

First Goal in Sioux-BC Game

BobIwabuchiFan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for Spirko to get the first goal. He has been playing so well, but nothing ever seems to just go in. It will be just like Kiap scoring his first goal at the Final Five. Spirko scoring will just get everyone pumped up. Spirko is due for a HUGE goal!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!

I am pulling for Spirko to get the first goal. He has been playing so well, but nothing ever seems to just go in. It will be just like Kiap scoring his first goal at the Final Five. Spirko scoring will just get everyone pumped up. Spirko is due for a HUGE goal!!!

GO SIOUX!!!!

I have Spirko down as the game winner... It will either be Spirko or Oshie for the game winner, but I think Spirko deserves it.

I have Spirko down as the game winner... It will either be Spirko or Oshie for the game winner, but I think Spirko deserves it.

I don't think you can say 'deserves it' after Danny vIrmin said they deserved better than losing to HC.

I don't think you can say 'deserves it' after Danny vIrmin said they deserved better than losing to HC.

Deserving it because of hard work with nothing to show for it (Spirko) is different than deserving it because we took our talent for granted or were entitled to it (Gophers). Spirko has worked so hard during the year and hasn't gotten much to show for it. I say he finally gets one that matters and it turns into the game winner.

Deserving it because of hard work with nothing to show for it (Spirko) is different than deserving it because we took our talent for granted or were entitled to it (Gophers). Spirko has worked so hard during the year and hasn't gotten much to show for it. I say he finally gets one that matters and it turns into the game winner.

Great way to sum it up! :D

At even strength, looks like the matchups favor Stafford/Oshie/Duncan. With the Zajac line probably drawing the Collins line, and we have last change so DH can make it happen if he wants to, that frees up 18/7/9 to draw first blood.

I think its Duncan, and I think it comes on the powerplay.

If Parise's on his game and the lines play great like the past 2 games and the sioux dont take any stupid penaltys they will be fine.... also they need to play as physical as they have been bein really physical will be a factor in the game against BC and if Maine wins another physical game...

Lets Just Play Hockey!!!! How Much Longer...........

My first thought was Zajac, no question. But then I realized Schneider is already afraid of him so he'll get extra attention. I'm gonna have to go with Duncan.
He's afraid of more then just Zajac. I like this response from the ESPN chat, he's asked which one forward scares him the most and he names three:

Jeff-Minneapolis: Cory, which forward on ND scares you the most?

Cory Schneider: Zajac is up there, and I've played with Stafford and Oshie in the US program and all three could hurt us if we don't pay attention.

As far as first goal, I say Finley or Jones will get their first collegiate goal to start things off Thursday. :D

Are we going to see NHL or College Neutral zones today?

I heard somewhere that it's NHL the neutral zone because the Milwaukee Admirals play at the Bradley Center and that's what they use.