SiouxSports.com Forum

First Goal in Sioux-BC Game

BobIwabuchiFan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on Stafford scoring the first goal of the game and Oshie and Toews filling in the remaining 3 goals. Final score 3-1 Sioux! :lol:

Staffy will score a shorty but my money for FIRST goal is on Zajac. Final score, Sioux win, 5-2, plenty of goals to go around.

Staffy will score a shorty but my money for FIRST goal is on Zajac. Final score, Sioux win, 5-2, plenty of goals to go around.

I agree with Zajac, especially given that he is already in Schneider's head as the best forward he has played against. :D

I don't remember the Gophers recruiting Tom Collins. I do remember Jack Daniels though. :D;)

Yeah I am sure those are very familiar names to the Golden One's. Maybe that was part of the reason their season came to a crashing halt!!

I don't care who gets it, but I really hope that the Sioux score first. Getting a goal against Schneider early is key, as he has been playing very well lately, with shutouts in his last 2 games. A goal early for the Sioux will be a good momentum builder.

First goal will be Rylan Kaip.

If Kaip gets the first goal I would think that would be a sign of good things to come. How about Brad Miller....first of the year eh' !!! GO SIOUX...Is it Thursday yet. These two weeks have seemed to last forever.