SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Hockey game - Sioux fan vs. Gopher fans

KBG

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm gonna wear the helmet to the game but I am thinking about bringing it to the wedding! :D All I know is that once the damn dinner and other crap is over I'm going to find a t.v. My bud would REALLY like that. Any friend who would schedule a wedding during hockey season (especially the Final Five) should be reconsidered as being a friend.

I don't know if I dare enter this game. I can't skate backwards to save my life. On the positive side, I'm a decent puck handler and have a hard shot. Are we talking full-pads, full-check? Or just a pick-up for-fun precursor to some beers?

GEAR if you are playing

HELMET, is a must

Any other equipment is up to you.

What I wear, Helmet, Gloves, Shin Pads, Skates, Jock, Breezers, Elbow Pads.

There is NO CHECKING IN THIS GAME, we the POI group dont want your whole team to go to the ER.

AHAHAHAHAHA! You are sadly mistaken my friend. If you thought Matt Greene was a big goon, just wait till you see my players! :D;)

Forecheck is putting a team on the ice comprised entirely of 300-pound Canadians all in their 50s. :)

Forecheck, the last time I checked, you needed me to play. I'm driving our goalie to the game so I'll be there anyway.

As far as a jersey, I have a black jersey but not a green jersey. It would be nice if we could simply be "darks" rather than specifically "green." The number on my jersey is 18. I'm pretty sure I have an extra black jersey if somebody needs one.

mksioux, yes you are still playing, and it looks like stuckinfargo gets to play the whole game in the nets now.

I had no clue we needed numbers for our players. Do we just tape them on the jersey if they don't have one? :) It doesn't sound like my team even has green practice jerseys. Maybe POI can chip in money and donate green jerseys to the Sioux squad. We aren't too proud to accept charity! :D

My name is God and I will be wearing number 11.

I hear there is light hitting allowed...sounds good to me :)

For those Sioux hockey players/cheerleaders who happen to read this by Sunday...we need to show up the dumb-ass POI guys in the stands...so lets get some backing. I mean really, think they would know what Jason Notterman and Kevin Spiewak look like? Lets sneak them on the ice after the 1st period. :D