SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v Crusaders

southpaw

Christ, I'm 2.5 hours from there. I gotta get some tix somehow.

Just go. You will always be able to find tickets. Last year my friends and I were making a long car trip to Iowa to pick up a friend, then on to Columbus when a guy from Boston who sold me tickets the year before called me up and had 5 tickets available for us.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Holy Cross captain McGregor is a pre-med psychology major. That sounds like a big load to handle (keep your minds out of the gutter!) along with a long hockey season. Mega props to him!

Suppose it all depends what his classload is like. He may be pre-med, but he may be on the 6 year undergrad plan. ;)

I'm looking. Only an hour from Chicago. And if my friend (who is a volunteer living in the ghetto) and I can't get tix (mostly due to lack of funds), we'll be drinking heavily at a bar all weekend. Knock on wood...it aint over yet.

Go Sioux!

I meant Milwaukee's Best beer!!!!!!!!!

Just go. You will always be able to find tickets. Last year my friends and I were making a long car trip to Iowa to pick up a friend, then on to Columbus when a guy from Boston who sold me tickets the year before called me up and had 5 tickets available for us.

What did you pay for tix? My friend is POOR!!! I can go, but Im worried she wont be able to go with me!

What did you pay for tix? My friend is POOR!!! I can go, but Im worried she wont be able to go with me!

I could offer up a few suggestions, but I'm a sick bastard and you probably wouldn't be interested. ;);)

Face value. If you're patient and not desperate to get in for warm ups, you'll run into some actual hockey fans who just want to get their money back because their team lost or friends backed out on tickets. This guy had a lot of people back out on tickets because of the WCHA frozen four.

Face value. If you're patient and not desperate to get in for warm ups, you'll run into some actual hockey fans who just want to get their money back because their team lost or friends backed out on tickets. This guy had a lot of people back out on tickets because of the WCHA frozen four.

It will be tough if Michigan State and Wisconsin are in. I am sure both of those schools will have a lot of people looking for tickets as well.