SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v Crusaders

southpaw

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa does that with Chara from time to time on their power play and it works to plant an oak tree there.

Seems to me that Blais tried that with Schneider and Matt Jones a couple years ago too. Hakstol has really turned our powerplay into something special though. I always wondered how our powerplay wasn't better when we had Parise and Bochenski leading it.

I gotta thank you guys again for keeping me posted for the past few months. You people are the best fans in the world!

What I can't figure out is what kind of cubicle job you can have that keeps you there this late! Telemarketers are closed this late, aren't they?

What I can't figure out is what kind of cubicle job you can have that keeps you there this late! Telemarketers are closed this late, aren't they?

He works at Initech dude....have you never seen office space. That job is hell...by the way NORGE, your boss's name isn't Lumberg is it?

24 hour center... low to middle management... thats all I can say without giving it up

He works at Initech dude....have you never seen office space. That job is hell...by the way NORGE, your boss's name isn't Lumberg is it?

I've seen that movie. Didn't remember the company name though. What do I know, I have a M-F job in the day. Can't complain. Well, okay, there's entirely too much paperwork, but other than that, I can't complain.

Christ, I'm 2.5 hours from there. I gotta get some tix somehow.

I'm looking. Only an hour from Chicago. And if my friend (who is a volunteer living in the ghetto) and I can't get tix (mostly due to lack of funds), we'll be drinking heavily at a bar all weekend. Knock on wood...it aint over yet.

Go Sioux!

Providing we get by Holy Cross (I'm not convinced yet!), I like our chances in the FF. The last time it was in Milwaukee, we faired well. The last time we played a semifinal game on my b-day, we faired well (2000). The semifinal's this year are on my b-day. ;) I think they just like to give me awesome b-day presents!