SiouxSports.com Forum

If Oshie did not get ROTY

Fetch

I was thinking about this while I watched the game wind down tonite, especially after Oshie's assist on Zajac's goal.

At the time the RoTY was announced, I posted on this board that I thought an argument could reasonably be made for either Kessel or Oshie as the RoTY.

After watching both of them play the last 2 weekends I have to say that if the voting was done NOW, I believe it would have to be TJ's award. His constant effort is simply amazing, and if you watched the sequence tonite ending with his assist to Zajac you pretty much sum him up.

The kid is an absolute animal.

I was telling Phil some other things too. I told him it was his fault that the USA didn't win gold because he disappeared after Norway and that it was gonna be his fault that the Gophers wouldn't win the NC. Then he scored a goal and decided to talk back. :angry:

Saw a couple early games in the season and could not help but notice TJ Oshie. Have not been able to see any of the playoff games so it is nice to see others comment on his hustle/talent. As a St. Louis Blues fan, I was at first excited to know that they owned his rights but now I'm worried he'll ditch the Sioux for the Blues. TJ, PLEASE stick it out for at least another couple years with the Sioux! Would like to see a few more NCAA Championship banners hanging from the Ralph. Go Sioux!

I was telling Phil some other things too. I told him it was his fault that the USA didn't win gold because he disappeared after Norway and that it was gonna be his fault that the Gophers wouldn't win the NC. Then he scored a goal and decided to talk back. :angry:

Did you get a chance to chat with him after the game?