SiouxSports.com Forum

94 west, then 29 north

MafiaMan

At last! Someone who knows what I'm talkin' about. :)

I along with most in the Red River Valley consider this area to be blessed that Mr. Pat Sweeney has turned down the numerous offers from ESPN and Fox Sports to stay here and bless us with his charisma!! Some people have "it" and others don't.

Anyway

North on 20th street south, left on 52nd ave.s , right on I-29, left on Gateway...Long Haul!, then left from the long Haul lot, right on 42nd, right and a left to Dagwoods for a bit. right from Dagwood's lot, left on 42nd, right on Gateway, right into the Ralph(I got one of those parking thingies!) and 5 or 6 hours of HOCKEY.

Let's go Crusaders!!! clap clap clap clap clap!!!

LETS GO SIOUX!!!

RISE AND SHINE, SIOUX FANS!!! Today's the day we get to road trip it to REA. I'm like a kid on Christmas freaking morning right now. Left turn at County Road 30, right turn at I-94, catch the Dubay and Tim Hennessy radio progrum from the Long Haul, fire up the hair band music on the I-pod....roll into GF for a couple three four pregame cocktails, and it's off to the Ralph for a great night of hockey....and a couple three four post-game cocktails. See you all up there!!!

I'm in 101. NDH and I were discussing a post-game Italian Moon (I'm not from EYE-taly, it's It-taly) on Friday night, but me being the good Catholic that I am, I think it might be a better idea for Saturday. It's a shame to waste good dough on pizza sauce and cheese only.

Platinum Fox and you're worried about meat on Fridays? :)