• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Video feed from MTU is up and running.

A pre-game question for all you G-Forkers:

How was your deer hunting?

My family bagged 5 deer in one day. They would have had six, but my uncle wanted to save his tag for "the big buck." Man, sometimes I miss that life.

A pre-game question for all you G-Forkers:

How was your deer hunting?

My family bagged 5 deer in one day. They would have had six, but my uncle wanted to save his tag for "the big buck." Man, sometimes I miss that life.

I actually went Mule Deer hunting in Medora and only had a few days to hunt and didn't get one.

I did shoot a nice doe and a bambi. So I guess it wasn't too bad. Moral to the story make sure your rifle is on when you go hunting out west.

According to TH, look for Jordy to get a look from the NHL and professional hockey apparently the scouts are starting to notice him and is GAA is getting closer to KG's.

I actually went Mule Deer hunting in Medora and only had a few days to hunt and didn't get one.

I did shoot a nice doe and a bambi. So I guess it wasn't too bad. Moral to the story make sure your rifle is on when you go hunting out west.

According to TH, look for Jordy to get a look from the NHL and professional hockey apparently the scouts are starting to notice him and is GAA is getting closer to KG's.

So you're the one who killed Bambi!!! :glare: Is your dog by you tonight? Good way to improve his winning %.

Any word on who's in goal tonight? I would think Phil, but I haven't heard anything... I've got some interesting opera-ish music with the video feed tonight...

They really have dance around the issue or I missed it when the radio was first turned on.

So you're the one who killed Bambi!!! :glare: Is your dog by you tonight? Good way to improve his winning %.

Dakota the lucky yellow lab is sitting at my side on the couch in the basement with me, to add to all of this he has gas problems.

On the bambi killing side: It was funny I killed it by webster and I was the only one hunting, It was kind of cold and I decided to shoot the first deer with antler that came out. It was pretty small and I put it/threw it up on my blazer by my self. My wife when she got home upon enter the door snickered and giggled, I said oh you saw my deer eh?

The radio is kinda making it sound like Parise is in the net again tonight... but I missed intros on the video...

Yep feed is off and Jordy is in net. Sounds like Jordy is on again. UND is 5-1-1 on Saturday (second game of the series on the road) nights

Stafford another shorthanded effort Wow. 1-0

Now they are reviewing the goal. I am not sure what they are looking at, but Drew Stafford gets his third short handed goal of the season, like TH said it was a very pretty high light type goal.

UND gets another penalty. :glare:

Edited by Goon

The Sioux have to pick it up MTU has come out and taken the play to the Sioux, of course it was aided by having two power plays and none for UND. The coachs need to sit them down and tell them that losing to MTU is not exceptable or an option, especially when they are fighting for points early in the season. :glare:

Thanks for the updates!

Can somebody give me an updates on who scored the goals?

Stafford scored both Sioux goals. One short-handed in the first period and the second 5-on-5 in the second. John Scott of MTU scored the Huskies goal in the second period.

It is my impression from the radio call that Tech has owned UND for this entire game, in every way but on the scoreboard. The Sioux have converted on two of their few chances, while Parise has stoned Tech on nearly all of their many chances.

Sounds like the second Stafford goal may have turned the momentum a bit, and the Sioux have actually had possession of the puck for a few moments.