SiouxSports.com Forum

MTU and UND game two

Goon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech has a player whose name sounds something like "Skorchenski," and every time I hear that from Hennessy it brings back memories of a recent era. It used to be a sign of impending excitement, and my heart quickens just a bit until my head takes over and reminds me that the era is over.

Belongs in another thread, but there was a pretty lengthly article in the Strib today about Zach's uneven adjustment to the next level. Zach might be taking a little heat from buddies about his cookie-baking.

It is my impression from the radio call that Tech has owned UND for this entire game, in every way but on the scoreboard. The Sioux have converted on two of their few chances, while Parise has stoned Tech on nearly all of their many chances.

Sounds like the second Stafford goal may have turned the momentum a bit, and the Sioux have actually had possession of the puck for a few moments.

This just proves that goal tending is big and Jordy is definately the man tonight again.

Is anyone watching the game? I am listening to it on the radio.

Watched it for a while, but the feed doesn't have any audio. They were just playing "Prairie Home Companion" during the game.

Looked like you could have walked in, bought a ticket, and sat at the glass. Pretty empty.

I finally killed the video feed and jumped to the radio feed.

Tech just hates the world right now. For about 30 minutes they played as well as they can play, and they could have been up about 3-0. Instead it was 1-1. Then Stafford scored again, UND started moving, and the next thing you know it's 4-1 ... 5-1 now. Really stinks for them, and I feel bad for them. I hope they take it out on CC or DU or Wisconsin or MN.

Pretty good for us UND fans though.