SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday's CSTV Game

dakotadan

I don't have CSTV or know anyone that does. I would assume that there will be plenty of bars in the area that should be carrying the game. Just wondering if anyone knows what bars have CSTV and will be showing the game. Also, who all plans on going?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where r u?

For all Local Sioux Fans....Dagwoods Has CSTV and will be showing the Sioux Hockey game on Friday...6:30 pm

Note: We will try and webcast Saturday Nights game off of New Hampshire's Web site looks like pretty good Quality....And Guess what its free....You may give that a try if you dont have or get CSTV

Mike

Here is the link: http://www.nhptv.org/product/hockey/hockey.htm

Note: We will try and webcast Saturday Nights game off of New Hampshire's Web site looks like pretty good Quality....And Guess what its free....You may give that a try if you dont have or get CSTV

Mike

Here is the link:  http://www.nhptv.org/product/hockey/hockey.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Saturday's game is not on CSTV...only on NHPTV

Although there aren't any in North Dakota, there is a national sports bar chain called Damon's. When you go there, just ask them to put on the channel(it is a good idea to know the number first) and they are happy to do it. Here is a list of where they are located----My Webpage

I'll be at the Senser's in Bloomington along with a couple friends. You can be sure there will be plenty of Sioux fans there to support at least a few of their big screens for the game.

The one in Roseville will most likely carry it, but I can't say for sure as I've never been there.