GFC--Greg Slominski, D; Tim Gregoire, D; Jon Greicar, F; Lane Smith, D

GFRR--Jake Delisle, D; Brad Benke, F; David Hovet, F; Marc Mihulka, F

Bismarck--Ross Monson, F

Williston--Tyler Jundt, D

Devils Lake--Alex Olson, D; Peter Jerome, F

Fargo Shanley--Marc Harrie, F

Fargo North--Nick Klenow, F

West Fargo--Steven Burdick, F

This could be an extremely long week for team ND as this doesn't appear to be one of the stronger squads we've sent to represent our fine state... 3 D from centrals salty squad??? I hope the team proves me wrong and takes it home.

This could be an extremely long week for team ND as this doesn't appear to be one of the stronger squads we've sent to represent our fine state... 3 D from centrals salty squad??? I hope the team proves me wrong and takes it home.

They will prove you wrong...

Not that I have a vested interest in this give and take on predictions but Jack Mickelson indicated a long time ago that it would be different in the state finals this year as far as South was concerned and he was correct in his prediction. I suppose I could scroll back through the scores of pages on this thread to find it but he did make that prediction.

I guess you never have to be wrong on predictions if you don't have the balls to make them in the first place.

If my memory serves me correctly, and it usually does, JackMickelson replied to your post by saying "It will be different." In my eyes that seems to be a prediction that Fargo South will win and not a GF school. And he was right. Great prediction.

If my memory serves me correctly, and it usually does, JackMickelson replied to your post by saying "It will be different." In my eyes that seems to be a prediction that Fargo South will win and not a GF school. And he was right. Great prediction.

Thanks guys, I did make that prediction and that prediction did come out to be true. BringDeanBack, this was nothing personal.

Okay, here is my prediction for next year's state tourney. It will be different. For this year's NCAA hockey final.....it will be different, for NCAA basketball...it will be different, anyone know a good phone number for Vegas? Between Michelson and myself, we will make a boatload of money with our Nostradamus like prediction skills.

As far as concrete predictions, 2007 State high school finals = Red River 2 South 1.

Okay, here is my prediction for next year's state tourney. It will be different. For this year's NCAA hockey final.....it will be different, for NCAA basketball...it will be different, anyone know a good phone number for Vegas? Between Michelson and myself, we will make a boatload of money with our Nostradamus like prediction skills.

As far as concrete predictions, 2007 State high school finals = Red River 2 South 1.

South 4 GPR 2

Minot--David Bown-G; Brandon Schmitt, F; Andy Dittus, F

Grafton/PR--Andrew Peterson, D; Paul Campbell, F; Tony Kringstad G

GFC--Greg Slominski, D; Tim Gregoire, D; Jon Greicar, F; Lane Smith, D

GFRR--Jake Delisle, D; Brad Benke, F; David Hovet, F; Marc Mihulka, F

Bismarck--Ross Monson, F

Williston--Tyler Jundt, D

Devils Lake--Alex Olson, D; Peter Jerome, F

Fargo Shanley--Marc Harrie, F

Fargo North--Nick Klenow, F

West Fargo--Steven Burdick, F

interesting that no fargo south kids are on the team...you'd think that the state champs would send someone...

not one south kid tried out... And to all who is surprised by GFC having 3 D on that list, they are very deserving. GFC was not a great team, but they had great defensemen and also they already proved you wrong once again this year by taking 3rd place in the state...only losing to the eventual state champs.

The context of JackMickelson's "It will be different" is far different than the interpretation your giving. The topic at hand was Fargo South winning or not winning state and you said it won't be different than any other year with and all GF final. When he said "It will be different" I think everyone else in here was able to figure out Jack was saying Fargo South will win state. That's what I got out of it anyway. Fargo South won state, it's done, it's over, lets move on.

A few times I have heard that this year may have been the last for current Devils Lake-Cando coach Al Henry.

I dont know if he'd leave with the group of kids he's got coming back. It could be one of the best teams DL has had.

I for one would be upset to see Henry leave. But then again I know he's got a son who is in squirts or pee wees (help me out here Devils Lake residents), and he probably wouldn't get to see his son play a whole lot if he was still coaching the high school team.

Yes, Henry's kid is a peewee. I believe he will be a 2nd-year Peewee next year. He has turned in his retirement papers to the school offices, but he may stay around and coach at least one more year. It sounds like he is going to have his summer program for his players, so I assume if he has the summer program, that he will be coaching this coming season.

doubleu is a tru comedian, everyone when u read his pathetic excuse for a bit of humor stand up and clap for this lozer

Siouxfan3 obviously has some anger management issues. Maybe if mommy and daddy paid a little more attention to you when you were younger you might have turned out alright. You are a failure.