SiouxSports.com Forum

UW game photos

administrator

Thanks to PCM and US College Hockey Online, SiouxSports.com is now the repository for the archive of photos Patrick Miller has taken for USCHO. This archive will include the full collections of future game photos, including those that USCHO doesn't publish.

You can view the UW photos immediately at:

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/showgallery.php?id=1

We've only been working on this for a couple days, so there may be future changes or downtime as we continue to refine the service.

Awesome Job to PCM.

I add a few pictures to my slide show that are my screen saver. I can't wait till we get some more pictures to stick on my screen savers.

Thanks for the pictures. Pat were do you sit to get such good pictures of the game. Also is your web page not up any more, I haven't been able to find your web page that has really good UND hockey pictures.

Thanks, folks. Check out grandforker.com, my Web site. Click on the University of North Daktota Fighting Sioux Hockey link. The photos from the 2000 Frozen Four in Providence are back online, along with links to my favorite college hockey Web sites.

Goon, I mostly go into the corners and shoot through the glass. It's not ideal, but it works.