SiouxSports.com Forum

REA GM

dakotadan

I was expecting someone with a little more inside information to post something here but the new GM for the Ralph was hired today. There was apparently 60 applicants and they hired a man from Tacoma, Washington. He had worked at the Tacomodome(?). I didn't catch his name on the six o'clock news but they said they would have more on him on the 10 o'clock news. I would assume that they would be releasing some sort of announcement to the media very shortly.

Anyone else that knows more please let us know.

Geez, even a blind birdie finds an acorn now and then . . . .

This guy will be good, if he keeps his focus and his head where they belong, unlike his predecessor . . . . :D

Blind Birdie . . . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not a blind birdie...

But I also have probably never been called the brightest birdie either :D

Good call.

Jody Hodgson, assistant director of facilities of the Tacoma (Wash.) Dome, ...

A native of Bowsman, Man., a town of 200 near the Saskatchewan border, Hodgson said he's eager to get closer to home and to start his job at the facility regarded as the shining jewel of amateur hockey.

He beat out 65 other applicants for the Engelstad Arena job, including four local candidates, according to Earl Strinden, acting general manager and a member of the arena's board of directors.

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/11682056.htm

Welcome back to "God's country", Mr. Hodgson. :D