SiouxSports.com Forum

Sensor's in Bloomington

Upper Deck

For us poor @#$%^&* not going to Columbus, is anyone planning on going there Thursday and (probably) Saturday night? I plan to hold at least one table.

I know there will be Goph fans there (re: GPL) so call and get a table or show up early. They show the games in HD, too.

ESPN 2 is not available in HD yet from Time Warner & thats where I get ESPN HD and the local channels. I hope it will come online soon. But All sioux fans are welcome at all three lJoe Sensers ocations for the semi's & National Championship.

Go Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Saturdays game will only be available in HD if ESPN chooses to broadcast it in HD. BTW, if it is, and you haven't had a chance to check out HDTV, you are in for a treat. Of the major sports, hockey benefits the most from the improved picture.

ESPN 2 is not available in HD yet from Time Warner & thats where I get ESPN HD and the local channels. I hope it will come online soon. But All sioux fans are welcome at all three lJoe Sensers ocations for the semi's & National Championship.

Go Sioux

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheesemover, will we be blessed with sound for the game?

And Saturdays game will only be available in HD if ESPN chooses to broadcast it in HD. BTW, if it is, and you haven't had a chance to check out HDTV, you are in for a treat. Of the major sports, hockey benefits the most from the improved picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All three games will be in HD, but Thursday is on ESPN2HD and that channel is very rare to find right now.

OK, I have to ask...what is DMB and where is Alpine Valley?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DMB = Dave Matthews Band

Alpine Valley is in the southwest part of Wisconsin in East Troy.

Even though REA specifically mentioned getting DMB when the building was near completion, I think their ability to attract good concerts is lacking.

Alpine Valley is a crappy place to see a show. I'd be more jealous is you replaced Alpine with Red Rocks. Although just getting into a DMB show is something to be jealous of.

I can't see Dave Matthews hitting up GF any time soon.

Alpine Valley is a crappy place to see a show.  I'd be more jealous is you replaced Alpine with Red Rocks.  Although just getting into a DMB show is something to be jealous of.

I can't see Dave Matthews hitting up GF any time soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You realize Alpine Valley is considered one of the top amphitheatres in the nation?

Or don't you?

Although, you're right, Red Rocks is up there, as well, but it only holds 9,000 compared to about 25,000-30,000 at Alpine.

You realize Alpine Valley is considered one of the top amphitheatres in the nation?

Or don't you?

Although, you're right, Red Rocks is up there, as well, but it only holds 9,000 compared to about 25,000-30,000 at Alpine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have heard that the Gorge is the best.

For those of you attending the game at Senser's in Bloomington. The head chef has worked on the Sioux Grinders for several days now and we will be offering the Sioux Grinders during the game on Thursday and Saturday in Bloomington only when the Sioux play in the Champ game.

Go Soiux