SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Signs

siouxyeahyeah

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You guys crack me up -- these suggestions are awesome! Love the "Send Beanpot to" and the milk carton (I like the word "milk" on it). I also think the "90% of hockey is half mental" sign would be great, although I agree it's the classy thing to leave Hirsch out of things for now. I'll be watching for your signs on TV and wishing I was there with you!

Great piece of art!  Are you gonna make it? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naw, just messin' around.

I haven't played with my Paint Shop Pro for awhile (they won't let me design anyone else's fantasy football team logo since several team owner's kids wanted the Mango's ManEaters logo explained to them at the last draft) :0

mango.gif

After Chia carried this dead weight on the bench for three years he really was an endangered species last fall. Condor is an appropriate nickname.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Poor little Tallywhacker. If only the WCHA D-men were as tiny as all those Eastern Ds he might have actually amounted to something. :lol:

If Hirsch is good enough to play, he is fair game to tease. If he was MIA or still off the team, he should be off limits.

Just my 2 cents

You know now that i think about it you're absolutley right... rag on him all you want ppl.

Here's a little something I whooped up in Photoshop in about 5 mins. I know its not very well done, but the idea is there so if anyone wants to improve please do. I actually stole the idea (and the background) from somone who did this when the 'Canes had they're run to the cup finals a few years ago.

I'll be attending the games but am associated with the school so I can't have signs... if anyone wants to make this better and into a sign knock yourself out.

graves27cb.jpg

How did that work out for them? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like to think pretty well... we may not have beaten You're Redwings, but we did beat The leafs for a conference title and took the first game away from the wings, in the joe none the less... I still consider it one of my greatest hockey memories, and to this day am damn proud of my canes for making it that far... considering they made the playoffs in the last game by one point that year. But yes the wings where the better team... they deserved the win. I have no hard feelings.