SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Signs

siouxyeahyeah

Alright, here ya go, I like this one better.  Make sure its printed big enough so all the logos can be seen.

missing2.jpg

Should I make the front side (that says MILK) to make it say "WCHA"??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Big!!!! :0 You have outdone yourself. Yes, please change it to read WCHA. I like this so much, I think I'm going to put out a little (easy boys!!) cash and have it done 'professionally'. Maybe, I'll have two made. One for each side of the ice! And I'll have it made BIG but not so big as to be thrown out of the arena. Any one know how big that is ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to bring the M E D I O C R E ! signs.  I just hope the people sitting next to me are all Sioux fans and will hold up the signs.  Each letter is a sign.  I'll also make and bring a sign that someone else posted, the milk cartons with the east schools logo.  I'm coming on Al's bus so hopefully we'll be sitting together. I'm also thinking of making a sign that says "This Sioux's for you CC" for the afternoon game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After the WCHA tourney I had gotten lots of great ideas.

I saw a T-shirt that said "I'd rather be dead than red" It was a Gopher fan wearing it but Maroon / Red same thing!

Did you all see our signs at the WCHA? Gopher It's what's for Dinner

I'm still mad at DU from the 1999 upset at the Target Center. Got any good ones against them?

Good one ;) That's about as good as this sign: "Hey Bina, Hows the view from the Hospital bed" or if we happen to lose to the Gophers there can be this sign " Hey Bina, aren't the Gophers a pain in the neck". My point is is that it is fun to have tasteful signs but when you have a sign that attacks a individual (Hirsch or Bina) that goes to far. I'm sure Sioux fans would not want negative signs directed towards Bina just like Gopher fans would not want negative signs about Hirsch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it OK with you if I bring my Briggs you're a Sieve Sign? Or is that too mean?

Here ya go:

missing3.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love the Milk Carton design! that would make a cool t-shirt, have the FF teams on front and the missing on the back. too bad it would probably be a nightmare to get marketing rights and what not from the teams/league ;)

Love the Milk Carton design! that would make a cool t-shirt, have the FF teams on front and the missing on the back. too bad it would probably be a nightmare to get marketing rights and what not from the teams/league ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just get the iron-on printer paper and do it yourself. If you're not making money from it, it's not likely anybody will care.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. They only way this would work is if someone made them and gave them away.

"90% of Hockey is Half Mental"

That was funny when Yogi Berra said it, hilarious reuse now.

(I agree that actual Hirsch posters would appear as poor class; there is some healthy toungue-in-cheek attitude here, though. The "Pain in the neck" pun made me chuckle, too, half because of Robbie's positive attitude about it.)

BigGrayAnt: IMHO, it makes more sense to have HE, ECAC, etc. on a milk carton rather than a WCHA carton. Great work, though.

The East slams are hilarious, but the Beanpot and milk carton might be the only ones with a remote chance at ESPN. Probably have to stick to the game at hand.

My favs:

Send Beanpot To: REA....

2005: Columbus discovers North Dakota

HE Milk Carton

A few brainstorm ideas, most could use polishing:

NHL commentators back for college?

Parody "Back to School" movie poster with a Rodney Dangerfield's face replaced with Barry Melrose.

Can we borrow The Cup this year? (w/ picture)

NHL Who?

I eight the championships (surely there's a better ate/eight championships pun)

To India PM: These Tigers are endangered, too.

Dr. Kupchella thinks I'm at home sick this week

Hit the EASY BUTTON! (Make screenshots here. Consider putting a button on a goalie pic.)

Thank you to those sign-making fans who are graduating this year. You've started a good REA tradition which also makes for great Siouxsports threads.

tn_Pb070175.jpg 66% of viewers wouldn't know what a crappie is ;)

tn_PB070251.jpg "Prpich Greene & Smaby PEST CONTROL" would be a good one. See more Nov 2003 Sioux-Gopher Pictures

630347148X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Millionaire had some great pictures and signs.

I also like the ESPN: Eastern schools play for nothing.

During the 1st game when its quiet (im sure that will be quiet a lot because them schools will have on 7 fans each that will probably fly together)

The entire Sioux crowd stand up and chant WE WANT DENVER.

Its cocky, but intimidateing too.

Beware of the GREEN MACHINE

It to bad we are not playing a different team, BU and BC were so scared we were up 2 goals before the game started.

This needs a whole lot of work, but for those that are going to the CC/DU game (or if we play them on Saturday)

Sign with CHEAP PLAYERS at the top, and two photos, one of a $20 DVD player (blown up I suppose so people know what it is) and a photo of our favorite DU skater, Paukovich

Just an idea ;)

Guys, Why not just go with a simple lifesized cardboard cutout of Carl Spacker from CaddyShack??  That way whatever hack jobs that get to announce the game for ESPN can do their best Caddyshack lines about how they want to kill all the Golfers.  ;)  :0 They'll have to come up with something to talk about being there is no Eastern teams there right??  ;)  ;)  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or have Carl there talking about a Cinderella Story here in Columbus. ;)