SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Signs

siouxyeahyeah

It sounds like there will be quite the crew of Sioux faithful going to Columbus next week. I figured we should brainstorm some great sign ideas both to hold at the game and maybe even get on t.v. Obviously our first goal is to make some zinger signs for the Gopher game. There may also be a few digs we can make to our Boston schools (i.e. "How's the weather in Boston?") and also toward Paukovich/DU/Adam/etc. Let's post ideas here so people can start working on making some signs to take. I'm sure YaneA will be up to her usual antics and will make some signs, but maybe we can help her out this time around. :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one my sister came up with:

"Where are Doug Flutie and Ray Bourque??"  :)

Also something along the lines of:

"Minnesota: No home ice=no wins"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love the Doug Flutie and Ray Bourque idea. I got SOOOOOOOOOOO sick of seeing Bourque during the juniors and the BU games this past weekend. They sure didn't show him much after the Sioux got the lead.

There's always the classic "Minnesota: Land of 10,000 excuses" that we could pull out again. That was a hit last year.

How about: "Hey Adam! Wish you WEREN'T here!" or something like that

Or "Mr. Paukovich, meet Mr. Greene" or something in reference to him

Keep the ideas comin'!

There's always the classic "Minnesota: Land of 10,000 excuses" that we could pull out again. That was a hit last year.

Keep the ideas comin'!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would want to save that one until late in the game of course....Also supplement that with "Minnesota Golden Novembers"....