SiouxSports.com Forum

Amazing goal

yepdude

The hot dog is Rob Hisey of the Barrie Colts in the Ontario Major Junior League. I recall that he was originally drafted by Dallas but I seem to recall that his rights may belong to San Jose. Apparently he has an ego and attitude to go with his interesting skills which may help explain why he is being carried by Barrie as one of their overage entitlements rather than earning a paycheck in the AHL.

I have the goal and sent it to BigGreyAnt to host not sure if he is planningn on it though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I was sent the video, but didn't know what it was from or when it was from. And I didn't want to start a new thread to say "here's a neat goal but I don't know what it's about."

Anyway, it seems it's already up on a website so I won't need to host it.

But if somebody wants to send me Spirko's goal, I would love to see it, and I could host that one for people to see.

Wow is right.  However, it's what I call a "freak" play.  No way in hell would that be able to occur in an actual game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It appears to be similar to a goal scored in the NHL playoffs last year. I think it was a San Jose player, maybe Cheechoo?

Yes, I was sent the video, but didn't know what it was from or when it was from. And I didn't want to start a new thread to say "here's a neat goal but I don't know what it's about."

Anyway, it seems it's already up on a website so I won't need to host it.

But if somebody wants to send me Spirko's goal, I would love to see it, and I could host that one for people to see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe it was from this years OHL All-Star Game, the skills competition to be specific.

Damn Yahoo,

I really want to download Sparky's goal, but yahoo say's too many transfers.  Is this posted anywhere else?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured bandwidth restrictions would be a problem with hosting it there, but I didn't know where else to put it.