SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Games This Weekend

Fedorov

Where is the excitement for this weekend? Everyone was happy after the Final Five performance, but now everyone seems to be out of energy. I hope the team will be ready to go in two days. I'm still waiting for people to talk about going to the game. There has been no stats analysis of the games. What are you gorillas doing? Watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and drinking a fantabulous banana daiquiris? The season isn't over yet, so post some comments. You will have several months in the off-season to have little to talk about. Has REA came in and taken the atmosphere away from here too? :0

Okay, here's my scenario:

Game opens slowly, with some big, clean hitting. Greene and Fuher, especially, lay huge hits on smallish BU forwards, putting a psychological "trap" into effect. Puppies forwards adopt a "dump and get dumped" attack.

In the meantime, the Red Pepper line shows how they earned their name and outwork Puppies in corner, digging puck free to Andy Schneider who rips a wicked wrister from the point for 1-0 lead.

On the ensuing faceoff, Zajac feeds Stafford who takes both Puppy Dmen with him, then leaves a drop pass for Spirko who undresses Pup keeper for 2-0 lead, at about the 11 minute mark of the first.

28 seconds later Pups score to get back to within one, but this is their last hurrah.

Sioux add 3 more: from Fylling, Greene and Porter. Jordan Parise makes but 19 saves.

Where is the excitement for this weekend?  Everyone was happy after the Final Five performance, but now everyone seems to be out of energy.  I hope the team will be ready to go in two days.  I'm still waiting for people to talk about going to the game.  There has been no stats analysis of the games.  What are you gorillas doing?  Watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and drinking a fantabulous banana daiquiris?  The season isn't over yet, so post some comments.  You will have several months in the off-season to have little to talk about.  Has REA came in and taken the atmosphere away from here too?  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? We are still playing? Is it on TV? What channel will they be on? :)

The atmosphere in my living room sucks! :)

My wife won't let me stand for the whole game and she gets angry when I swear at the TV! ;)

I'm the only member of my family who cheers! :angry:

Midcontinent charges too much for cable! :angry:

How come I don't get a cupholder on my recliner? :0

Why won't Scott Hennen come to my house to do the PA duties? :angry:

The atmosphere in my living room sucks!

My wife won't let me stand for the whole game and she gets angry when I swear at the TV!

I'm the only member of my family who cheers!

Midcontinent charges too much for cable!

How come I don't get a cupholder on my recliner?

Why won't Scott Hennen come to my house to do the PA duties?

Do we share the same living room??? :0

I don't think MidCo charges too much. I get my moneys worth. :)

Edited by NDFAN

The atmosphere in my living room sucks!  :lol:

My wife won't let me stand for the whole game and she gets angry when I swear at the TV!  :lol:

I'm the only member of my family who cheers!  :lol:

Midcontinent charges too much for cable!  :lol:

How come I don't get a cupholder on my recliner?  :sad:

Why won't Scott Hennen come to my house to do the PA duties?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you get to drink beer in you recliner in your living room! :D

I'm fired up, I'm checking (because I don't yet know) where I'm going to be able to see the games this weekend. Checking out ESPN.com and none of their guys (commentators) have the UND in the final four. I don't think they know what they're talking about! Besides, those Boston boys are afraid of us right now, because we have have been playing very strong lately (injuries in all).

I can see how this is all going to come together....the Sioux win out at regionals, totally dominate the gophers because we are now a better team.  Beat Denver in the Frozen Four for the National Title - just like in 82 against Wisconsin...GO SIOUX!!! :sad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are implying that the Gophers will win?? I know the WCHA is strong, and they are playing on home ice, but the Maroon and Gold are on the wrong escalator....HEADING DOWN....NOT UP!!!

The SIOUX proved last weekend that if they play smart and stay focused they can come up with two wins this weekend!!

My wife won't let me stand for the whole game and she gets angry when I swear at the TV!  :lol:

Midcontinent charges too much for cable!  :D

How come I don't get a cupholder on my recliner?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is time to up the meds again. :sad:

From where we sit, this team is on a roll. They got the coffee too. What ever happened to Jim Adelson anyway? He around The Ralph much?

Anyway, Sioux are gonna crush BU. I got a feeling. A feeling deep inside. Gonna crush 'em. The Saturday clash with Mercyhurst will be a nailbiter, but

Sioux win that one with a shutout. Maybe 2-0. Holy Cross like.

Hopefully, Prpich will be back. I didn't see how the Red Pepper line got its name. Maybe someone could tell me.

I did note in the Final Five Souvenir Program that Captain Matt Greene's favorite "vacation destination" is the Italian Moon.

I think that Genoway and Jones are gonna be taking turns driving The Bus this weekend.

The Bus to Columbus.

Great time of year. Not gonna get too high. Not gonna get too low. All things in moderation, except when the NCAA Hockey Tourney is in play.

WoooooHooooooo Crank up "Welcome to the Jungle":lol:

Cause we got fun and games. we will smoke every Boston team that comes near us.

Lets go Sioux! :lol:

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux! :sad:

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux !

Lets go Sioux!

Lets go Sioux! :lol: :

Okay, here's my scenario:

Game opens slowly, with some big, clean hitting. Greene and Fuher, especially, lay huge hits on smallish BU forwards, putting a psychological "trap" into effect. Puppies forwards adopt a "dump and get dumped" attack.

In the meantime, the Red Pepper line shows how they earned their name and outwork Puppies in corner, digging puck free to Andy Schneider who rips a wicked wrister from the point for 1-0 lead.

On the ensuing faceoff, Zajac feeds Stafford who takes both Puppy Dmen with him, then leaves a drop pass for Spirko who undresses Pup keeper for 2-0 lead, at about the 11 minute mark of the first.

28 seconds later Pups score to get back to within one, but this is their last hurrah.

Sioux add 3 more: from Fylling, Greene and Porter. Jordan Parise makes but 19 saves.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with you Mikie. I can totally visualize what you're telling me. Red Pepper line. I love it. Gotta get me a grinder kit delivered for Friday.

I'm with you Mikie. I can totally visualize what you're telling me. Red Pepper line. I love it. Gotta get me a grinder kit delivered for Friday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want it to be unbelievable and impossible.

My scienario is this: UND 7 BU 2. Who cares who gets the BU goals. Strong performances by Matt Greene and Eric Fabian, who both got hat tricks :sad:. the last goal was Zajac on the PK :lol: (Matt Smaby for patting a BU player on the back).

FEAR THE GREENE SNIPER!

Midcontinent charges too much for cable!  :lol:

How come I don't get a cupholder on my recliner?  :sad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know PCM, after working for 13 hours, the last thing I want to read is your complaining. Start donating some money, organizing some petitions, and be thankful you get watch Sioux hockey. :D

Thanks for the laugh tonight. :huh: