SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS BU FRIDAY MARCH 25TH 8:00 EST

AZSIOUX

a few quotes from the BU coach in a article from the boston globe about the matchup..

he had interest in recruiting jordan parise? interesting

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens..._staying_close/

boston herald article...

http://sports.bostonherald.com/college/vie...articleid=74361

BU center macarthur likes that he gets to play against a storied program like north dakota.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

directv.com says they have this:

College Hockey

From Worcester, Mass.

starting at 7pm friday night on 644 (Alt channel) whatever this means???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

644 is Altitude Sports on directtv, part of the Fox Sport package. Still requires directtv and sports pack, but I believe DISH network should get this station, whereas they do not get ESPNU (609, directtv).

a few quotes from the BU coach in a article from the boston globe about the matchup..

he had interest in recruiting jordan parise? interesting

http://www.boston.com/sports/colleges/mens..._staying_close/

boston herald article...

http://sports.bostonherald.com/college/vie...articleid=74361

BU center macarthur likes that he gets to play against a storied program like north dakota.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love this frm the herald article:

he Fighting Sioux' leading goalscorer is Spirko Rastislav with 16.

Good news! FSN North will in fact be carrying Friday's UND game and should

they win Saturday's game as well. So plan on two games!!!

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Lee

Fighting Sioux Sports Network

Ralph Engelstad Arena

I'm surprised FSN would show this when the Wisco/CC games are at the same times, but, that's what the email says. Maybe the Wisco alternate has the Grand Rapids region on.

I'm surprised FSN would show this when the Wisco/CC games are at the same times, but, that's what the email says. Maybe the Wisco alternate has the Grand Rapids region on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If true that is great news! It seems like we go through this every year lately especially since the Victory Sports debacle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got the same (good) news from Paul Bunyan cable in Bemidji - that Fox Sports will be showing both games Friday & Saturday :lol:

I sure hope Murray and Prpich will be able to rejoin the line-up. It would be hateful to have to head east without a full deck but based on the teams performance at the X, that was a drive and hunger that started with blasting the Dogz that I have not seen all season. The line of Massen, Canady, and Fabian to me is like 3 new players are in those uniforms, they are forechecking and cycling the puck very effectively and throwing punishing checks in the corners. If the boys bring the same kind of intensity and effort out east that we saw at the X I like our chances. I still would like to see Stafford step up his game though, I think he will be a key if we get to Columbus. I never would have believed that Sparky would have more points than Stafford at this point of the season.

I sure hope Murray and Prpich will be able to rejoin the line-up. It would be hateful to have to head east without a full deck but based on the teams performance at the X, that was a drive and hunger that started with blasting the Dogz that I have not seen all season. The line of Massen, Canady, and Fabian to me is like 3 new players are in those uniforms, they are forechecking and cycling the puck very effectively and throwing punishing checks in the corners. If the boys bring the same kind of intensity and effort out east that we saw at the X I like our chances. I still would like to see Stafford step up his game though, I think he will be a key if we get to Columbus. I never would have believed that Sparky would have more points than Stafford at this point of the season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With the tighter calls out East, Stafford may be free of the clutch and grab and this could be his big weekend of the season.

I got the same (good) news from Paul Bunyan cable in Bemidji - that Fox Sports will be showing both games Friday & Saturday :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same news from Cableone in Fargo.

He also rattled off about 6 or 7 other games that will be aired. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was told today that Prpich broke his colar bone but I am not sure how reliable that is. If true he probably would be done for the year.

Speaking as someone who's had a broken collar bone, it's a long 6 week healing process.  It isn't much fun.  Any physical activity other than walking can be painful.  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would imagine that it would be painful doing anything with that type of an injury. I would bet even laying in bed if you bumped it would be painful.

That's right, any bump... If something catches your attention and you turn your head too fast...

Even sleeping is more difficult, esp if you sleep on that shoulder. I started sleeping on the wounded one after about 3 weeks, but my break was straight up and down. Sometimes they break sideways. Anyway, i still have a cliff on the bone, and a nice reminder to be safe with 4 wheelers!! :0

Here is an interesting post of what a B.C. fan said about UND.

I am not sure how he can call UND dirty but I like the fact that some think UND is fast. They have at times flown up and down the ice making plays and getting up ice. I hope the teams in the regional take UND for granted. They seem to be peaking at the right time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As usual, the SIoux are getting no respect from out there. Like PCM said, our boys are beat up but come ready to play all the time. THE SIOUX WILL BE READY. They have motivation, they are confident and the breaks are finally starting to go their way.

LETS GO SIOUX!

they will be ready for sure...this team has been playing very well and i have a good feeling about this weekend. i am assuming we have 3 players out. murray, prpich and bina. get well robbie!!

jordan will be on top of his game like the last month of the season and we will go from there..good luck sioux and wish i could make it out there...