SiouxSports.com Forum

~Final 5~Where do you sit & hang out?

01grad

Next year we should all try to buy tickets in the same section so that we can have this BIG massive roudy group.  We could do across from the players benches in one of the sections 102-105.  After this weekend we can do a poll for favorite section.  Check out the Xcel Center  Seat Map

Big Chief, I'd love that but I think most of the lower bowl seats are already held for the people who buy those seats year after year. For instance, my group has the same seats in 104 every year.

It would be fun to be around a bunch of other Sioux fans, though, especially year after year.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigchief and Dagies,

I'm close-by to both of you in section 102, row 11, seat 8. I'll be wearing my green #19 "DiNUNZIO" jersey for Thursdays game, but for the rest of the weekend, I'll be sporting a different jersey not only for each game, but for each period. Watch for red CCCP, Soviet Wings, blue Sweden, maroon Latvia, 1980 USA, and maybe even yellow Michigan. I always get lots of blank stares.

As promised, I'll be carrying with me a dozen or so handcuff keychains compliments of my softball team sponsor. Oh, and for those interested, some free passes to a certain gentlemen's club in Inver Grove Heights ten minutes south of the Xcel Energy Center on Highway 52 that shall remain nameless. :0

damn mafiaman, what do you do bing a fricken suitcase in the arena with you to hold your jerseys or sneak out to the car between periods :0

Bigchief and Dagies,

I'm close-by to both of you in section 102, row 11, seat 8.  I'll be wearing my green #19 "DiNUNZIO" jersey for Thursdays game, but for the rest of the weekend, I'll be sporting a different jersey not only for each game, but for each period.  Watch for red CCCP, Soviet Wings, blue Sweden, maroon Latvia, 1980 USA, and maybe even yellow Michigan.  I always get lots of blank stares. 

As promised, I'll be carrying with me a dozen or so handcuff keychains compliments of my softball team sponsor.  Oh, and for those interested, some free passes to a certain gentlemen's club in Inver Grove Heights ten minutes south of the Xcel Energy Center on Highway 52 that shall remain nameless.    :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, and for those interested, some free passes to a certain gentlemen's club in Inver Grove Heights ten minutes south of the Xcel Energy Center on Highway 52 that shall remain nameless.    ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's about time. The burden was getting to be too much from PCM to bear alone. :0:);)

AZSIOUX,

I work about 3 blocks from the Xcel Energy Center. I used to change between games last year and several fans noticed. My goal this year was between every period. I may have some help on the "inside" of the X as 15 minutes to my truck and back is a bit much to ask.

Bigchief and Dagies,

....but for the rest of the weekend, I'll be sporting a different jersey not only for each game, but for each period.  Watch for red CCCP, Soviet Wings, blue Sweden, maroon Latvia, 1980 USA, and maybe even yellow Michigan. 

What, do you pick pockets at intermission?

No wonder you have the bail bond key chains!

Damn, that is really ironic. The last two years I have been caught licking beer up off a busy street. :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God that was funny.

Wasn't absolutely sure it was you.

Yes, same jersey. Sect 104, Row 11, seats 12-14.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who else would it be?:)?;)?;)?:)?

I'll be sporting a different jersey not only for each game, but for each period.  Watch for red CCCP, Soviet Wings, blue Sweden, maroon Latvia, 1980 USA, and maybe even yellow Michigan.  I always get lots of blank stares. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see if you can pull it off, I'll be looking for ya. The only guy who spells Dinunzio with a 3.

I have been know to carry pitchers of beer from McGoverns to Tom Reids. I am sure glad I didn't get caught and have to dump out my $10 pitcher of beer.

I remember last year when the guy was thrown through the window at Reids. We were there shortly after it happend and that was crazy.

Runninwiththedogs...I went thru this with you on Saturday night. The name on the back of my Russian Junior Team Penguins jersey was spelled in Russian, which contains a symbol that looks remarkably like a "3." You might also recognize that as the number of goals UMD scored last weekend. :0

Are WPos, Sagard, and Greyeagle going to be in the same parking lot partying?    :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if we'll be graced with the glorious beings such as those two or not, but I know GE has stopped at least once in the past....somethings aren't that clear after a lot of beer! :0;)

WPoS

We sit on the aisle that extends from the red line...the high numbered seats (17-18?), so we are on the opposite end from you.  I will look for you guys though.  I'll be wearing UMD jersey and maroon cap with Bulldog logo.  Look for the skinny guy with the beer in his hand!!  :)

I have been going since 1989, I used to get out of school for the Friday afternoon game!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Every other year, the other years I got out of school early ;)

Runninwiththedogs...I went thru this with you on Saturday night.  The name on the back of my Russian Junior Team Penguins jersey was spelled in Russian, which contains a symbol that looks remarkably like a "3."  You might also recognize that as the number of goals UMD scored last weekend.  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) I know

Evidently I'm not sitting even close to anyone at all. I'm in 110 (row 19) on Saturday night and Club 39 on Friday night. I don't have tickets for the day games yet but I will (like they'll sell out!) and I'm not going Thursday. I wish I had a job where I actually knew the schedule IN ADVANCE. Grrr.

But if you're looking for me, it's not hard to figure out what I look like.

Mafia Man? Do you play ball with Long Haul or Double Play??

I will be at McGovern's in the early afternoon for a few bumps and a bit to eat, probably head to Alary's around 5(free parking and a ride to the x and nice scenery!!!!).

Lat year I remember going to Wild tymes between games on Friday and ordering a picture of beer. when the bartender told me the price I insisted that I only ordered 1 picture and she said "I Know"

Petey,

I'm not nearly that good, lol. I play co-rec C for King of Diamonds/Liberty Bail Bonds. My men's team used to be pretty decent until the guys started getting into their mid-30's and wives and kids took precedence. Oh, that and the fact that our shortstop took a bad hop to the face and needed 3 surgeries to put his nose back together. :0

Will UND be considered the "away" team for the Thursday night game? If so, will they wear the Green jerseys for St. Patrick's day, or will they wear the black jerseys to get some inspiration to go for Bucky's throat?? :0

Will UND be considered the "away" team for the Thursday night game?  If so, will they wear the Green jerseys for St. Patrick's day, or will they wear the black jerseys to get some inspiration to go for Bucky's throat??  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure how that is determined, but if they got by ranking, then UW is a 4 seed and UND is a 5 seed. Ergo, UND would be the away team.