SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Denver

sioux24/7

image.png.d2a3ad3324949abfead8ce1d528e192d.png

This really feel like a race to 11 wins. 

UM-KC last four:  USD, UNO, DU and ORU.  They can make to 10-6.

UNO last four:  SDSU, ORU, UMKC, StT.  It feels like UNO ends up 8-8.

StT last five:  USD, NDSU, SDSU, UNO, DU.  This looks like 3-2 for final record of 9-7

SDSU last five:  UNO, DU, StT, UND, NDSU.  They play the top 3 schools and a tough UNO.  So, they do they go on a streak to win it - 11-5.  They lose to UND or NDSU.

NDSU last five:  DU, StT, UND, USD, SDSU.  The schedule is a little better for NDSU.  They lose to UND or SDSU.  10-6.

UND last four:  ORU, NDSU, SDSU, USD.  I for sure see 2-2 but I am calling 3-1 with a lose to NDSU or SDSU.  11-5.

UND and SDSU share the title.  St. Thomas is the wild card.  Can they beat SDSU or NDSU?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

Could someone post a highlights video, if they can find one?  Would love to see some of those Treys (pun intended).

No highlights that I can find from Midco or Insider. Why is this such a problem? I mean can't a student that wants to get into media/editing do this??? They seem to get the hockey ones out fast. And they are really good at getting the press conference ones out.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Why would he be forced off the team for having a child?

He wouldn't be. But when the team is winning, they try to find anything to complain about. First it was GPA, now it's a conspiracy about having a child. It is what trolls do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

I think there were other issues at that time, never heard back then about having a child 

he’s doing good now so good for him and let’s keep winning here 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

I don't know. I'm not the Coach.

All I know is that I've heard from multiple players on that team that this is why he was forced out and transferred. 

• Downvote 3