SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ St. Thomas 1/27 7PM

sioux24/7

UND has started to turn it around and on a 3 game win streak but can they keep the streak going against one of the best teams in the Summit, St. Thomas? If the first meeting is any indication of how this one will go, probably not. Hard to say if they’ll win this, but I have to imagine they’ll at least play better. 

UST is led by #5 Parker Bjorklund, #24 Raheem Anthony and #1 Kendall Blue. That’s on the court. I think they’re actually led by Johnny Tauer. This team has some good players but they’re far from the most talented team in the Summit. Tauer has built something special there going back to the D3 days and was impressively able to carry it forward to D1. He’s recruited the right players that completely buy into their role and the style. If I was a P5 AD, I would try to poach him but I think he may want to ride this thing out with UST and see how far he can lead them. 

Anyways, KenPom is predicting UND to lose this one 74-64. BartTorvik thinks it will be even worse, 74-61. No Vegas line yet. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

Good opportunity for the squad to make a case to get into the top tier of the league.

If they lose, fire the coach 

:D

if they win extension?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

If they win, we go back to complaining about the team GPA.

I'm not going to argue about this but I don't see one post from yesterday with anyone complaining. I see some posts with LOL. I'm laughing about it because I think its hilarious it's that low. Sometimes you guys want to be offended so bad....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I'm not going to argue about this but I don't see one post from yesterday with anyone complaining. I see some posts with LOL. I'm laughing about it because I think its hilarious it's that low. Sometimes you guys want to be offended so bad....

I'm not going to argue about this but I don't see a single post about anybody being offended.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, GoodGood said:

Several years back it wasn’t Minot states gpa they looked at it was the ward county jail roster

a few bad years there 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Unfortunately I will not be able to watch the game tonight. Good luck to the boys! 

We’ll miss you!! 

I’m excited to watch UND get a big win tonight! I see a double digit win

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

We’ll miss you!! 

I’m excited to watch UND get a big win tonight! I see a double digit win

Thanks Hoopston. Your prediction makes me a little nervous as I’ve already bet UND ML

• Upvote 1