SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Duluth Friday Night

cowboys5xsbs

6 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Cripes, people are talking like we lost.

Has anyone considered that UMD stepped up after a bad 1st period and played better the next 40 minutes?

A road win never comes easy in this league. Just enjoy the win.

I think we all nitpick little things in every game, when in reality the other team most times has so much more to nitpick at.  Imagine if you were a Duluth fan when parts of the game they were constantly chasing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

Anyone else catch the look Brad gave Scott for challenging jamernik’s goal. 

21 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Just rewatched that part but still didn't see it.

Don’t think Berry would have a problem with challenging a close high stick, especially when it would make the score 3-0, and make it difficult to get back in it, even though they eventually did.  Pretty sure Berry would have challenged it himself if the roles were reversed.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

I believe I witnessed the “art” of slowing down an opponent’s game. They are not fast enough to keep up with us so they do what they can to turn into a sticky cocklebur without being called for interference. Daloot is very good at that “art”!

Had they not had so many giveaways on their breakouts, it just may have worked.  I'm pretty sure 2-3 of UND's goals were a direct result of Duluth turnovers in their own zone.