SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake vs UND 9/2/23

SiouxFan100

10 minutes ago, CMSioux said:

Some on here love to drag up trick plays that didn't work (even if it happened more than five years ago) and forget the ones that did. Yes, they are complicated plays where everything needs to go right and it is quite possible that play does not work against a higher level opponent but it makes them think about it and spend some time on the possibility.  Love the call, the game should be fun for the players too.  

I agree. There will be trick plays in the future that don't work, and people will say Danny is being too cute. Heck the play yesterday was kind of close to being blown up, but it went for a TD. We've had MANY trick plays that went for TD's or big yardage. I'm a little guilty of it myself sometime.....when a trick plays goes bad...and think wtf was that. But in the big scheme of things Danny has been successful with them, and Defenses definitely have a lot to think about when playing us. 

On 9/2/2023 at 4:45 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what happened about making the opposing qb's mom very very nervous in the stands?  is that a thing anymore?

tommy's mom is probably more nervous than drake's qb mom's?

Funny thing is Sack City sign said 1. 

When I picked it up after the game the student running it told me that #97 from Drake came over when they sacked Tommy and tore the 0 off.  He said - 'I didn't think I could go down and fight him or anything.'

• Upvote 1