SiouxSports.com Forum

SS.com vs POI game 3

bertibm

Don't forget the the team "formerly known as POI" gets 5 players plus a goalie and SS.com gets 4 players plus PCM in nets rule.  :0  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's cool, as long as we also remember the "players formerly known as POI have to use straws instead of hockey sticks" rule. ;)

Kirk, I emailed you back about the game. If you still need a ride to Fargo, let me know. You can always ride back with me. I promise it will be a smoother ride than I gave PCM 2 years ago. (Ok, I just read that and I know how it sounds. No sick jokes!)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's my prediction:

Not knowing much about previous years or whatever I'm just going to do what most liberals do and just make it up.

Anyways,

After getting beaten "many goals to few" in last year's context, SS.com's team is coming to the rink with a chip on their shoulder. Coach Forecheck has put the fear of God into them by suggesting that, should they not pick up their weight, they will be forced to endure replays of UW and UMN highlight reels hosted by Thomas Vanek and Robbie Earl.

This year, I predict that, out of fear, the SS.com is able to put "many" goals on the board and win this contest "many" goals to "just a bit less than many" goals over the GPL/POI crew.

There you have it. :0

Little do you know, that's me on bertibm's avatar...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must have back problems.

Bertibm, are you kidding? We're true North Dakotans! A little snow won't stop us from coming to some great hockey games. We'll have a full bench. And dare I say, prepare to have your jock handed to you! Game on! :lol:

WPoS, how about when the Sioux team wins, you have to wear a Sioux jersey to all the Final Five games next year?

Bertibm, are you kidding? We're true North Dakotans! A little snow won't stop us from coming to some great hockey games. We'll have a full bench. And dare I say, prepare to have your jock handed to you! Game on! :D

WPoS, how about when the Sioux team wins, you have to wear a Sioux jersey to all the Final Five games next year?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point, it's not like any cheeseheads are supposed to play. Wimps. :lol:

Bertibm, are you kidding? We're true North Dakotans! A little snow won't stop us from coming to some great hockey games. We'll have a full bench. And dare I say, prepare to have your jock handed to you! Game on! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now don't you be going to extremes here girl! I'm thinking more long the lines of the loser has to buy the winner a pint. I don't think either of us could take enuf showers after wearing the other school's jersey to ever feel clean again!

WPoS

I believe the score was POI 7, SS.com 5.  ;)

Shots were about 70-20 in favor of POI.  :lol:  Stuckinfargo kept us in the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

correct, the SS.com coach tried to rally her troops to pull a win out after leading and then losing the lead.

Great tending by the SS.com goalie! I will have a traveling trophey made for next year to go the winning team.

WPoS