SiouxSports.com Forum

See the Gophers lose!

UMDDogz

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(on a PA system somewhere in the Great Plains)

... No-o-orth Dakota goal scored by PCM with the assist going to dagies. PCM from dagies at 4:25 ...

(on a corresponding radio broadcast)

Oh was that a thing of beauty. PCM came out of nowhere, gave the ol' "How she goin'" move as he came in, and buried it past WPoS for the goal. Great set-up by dagies to get WPoS to commit and go down so PCM could move in and bury it.

... No-o-orth Dakota goal scored by PCM with the assist going to dagies. PCM from dagies at 4:25 ...

Oh was that a thing of beauty. PCM came out of nowhere, gave the ol' "How she goin'" move as he came in, and buried it past WPoS for the goal. Great set-up by dagies to get WPoS to commit and go down so PCM could move in and bury it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Woog announces that dagies was given a phantom assist :huh:

Tell me you all haven't heard that line, in pieces or composite, on a hockey broadcast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people just can't keep their minds out of the gutter. :0

In any case, it's WPoS's fault. He's started the weenie talk. swearing.giftongue2.gif:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HEY WpoS, you're not a goalie, you're a sieve!!

Hey WpoS, you're not a sieve, you're a funnel!!

Hey WpoS, you're not a funnel, you're a vacuum!!

Hey WpoS, you're not a vacuum, you're a blackhole!!

Hey WpoS, you're not a blackhole, YOU JUST SUCK!!!!

SIEVE!!! SIEVE!!!!SIEVE!!!!SIEVE!!!!SIEVE!!!! :D:huh::0

WPos: Got your E36 all tucked in for the winter?

E30's are where it's at. :huh:

I have a 84 323i Euro edition. The onboard computer is still in German, the gas gauge is in liters, the gas efficiency is in liters/100km. The only thing that was changed from the transport from Europe was the speedometer; which was switched to mph.

E30's are where it's at. :0

I have a 84 323i Euro edition. The onboard computer is still in German, the gas gauge is in liters, the gas efficiency is in liters/100km. The only thing that was changed from the transport from Europe was the speedometer; which was switched to mph.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet ...brianvf..I agree - I have an E30 also in addition to the E36 M3...Love both of them.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming :huh:

k then, my bad....

I just remember the bad crap being pulled by the UND goalie at the time (slashing, tripping etc) I just can't remember WHICH of the seires of goalies it was! :D  :D  Didin't one of them end up with a diving call?

I just gotta love all the hate my gophers get, because the world knows we are the dirtiest players on the planet.  All other teams pale in comparison to the evil stuff our players pull.  All other teams are angels!  :0:huh:

WPoS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think St. Cloud is by far the dirtiest team! Even the Gophers pale in comparison to Dahl's thugs.