SiouxSports.com Forum

Best Table Ever!

Cratter

I want to give a thanks to Jim, because the picture I used in the center logo was the one he gave. I simply printed it out on my computer on high gloss paper. There's a picture of me, incase anyone wants to find and sue me for copyright laws. :huh::0

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3438&hl=

4' x 8' 3/4" plywood. The specs are the exact scale 1:25. I used a "Bar Pour" to protect it. It is equal to 50 coats of varnish and gives a nice high gloss finish (see lights). It also makes it so you can't feel the lip of the center logo I glued on.

It's perfect for one of my favorite games. Beer Pong.

table2.jpg

table3.jpg

table4.jpg

table5.jpg

table1.jpg

"Bar pour" is a great way to finish something like that assuming you mix it correctly. (If you don't you have a mess; it never dries and is sticky/tacky forever.) Looks like you mixed that one pretty well to get a finish that looks that good.

Then again, every "bar pour" is better when properly mixed. :huh:

You should market those and drop out of college.  It looks magnificent!  I would buy one to use for a card table perhaps on a smaller scale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't advocate dropping out of school and go into full time production of these tables, but it looks like they would be a pretty sweet way to pick up a little extra pocket change on the side there. :0:huh:

It's top shelf, top drawer, over-the-top all the way Cratter.

Never mind that one side of the Farm Bureau / Altru logos are facing the wrong way.

Or maybe it is I who is mistaken?  I think that they face the crowd on each side of the ice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cratter. I believe that I stand corrected. The ice ads are for television, not the folks in the stands.

Silly stupid me. Still living in the days of the all white boards.

Great, great table. Put in on e-Bay, and you will reap a fortune.