SiouxSports.com Forum

Brady Murray

brianvf

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this. Hopefully he will be able to play against the Tigers this upcoming weekend. TH said it was a problem with his left leg. He didn't go immediately to the locker room, so that may be a good sign.

Hopefully he is ok. Prpich I heard is supposed to be back this weekend, but Fabian is out for the month with a bum shoulder.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about this.  Hopefully he will be able to play against the Tigers this upcoming weekend.  TH said it was a problem with his left leg.  He didn't go immediately to the locker room, so that may be a good sign.

Hopefully he is ok.  Prpich I heard is supposed to be back this weekend, but Fabian is out for the month with a bum shoulder.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the GFH:

Adding to the bitterness, left wing Brady Murray was sporting a brace on his left leg and hobbling around the locker room area after the game. There was no official word on his injury.

Well, hopefully the coaching staff waits to play Brady until he is 100 percent. Knee injuries are career threatening, and I hope that he gets ample time to heal, and get a little healthy. Its still early in the year, and UND will need him more come playoff time than they do right now.

Heal well Brady. :silly: