SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

UND moved back down to #11 in the PWR with two games still to finish tonight.
Quinnipiac continues to cruise...they are now 16-1-3 with their lone loss to UND.

Their schedule is pretty soft, Cornell will probably be the toughest team they face the rest of the season.

5 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Their schedule is pretty soft, Cornell will probably be the toughest team they face the rest of the season.

Agreed that their schedule is pretty weak, that's why they're sitting at #5 in the PWR despite only having that one loss.
Impressive with how they're convincingly beating the opponents they do have though.
If this year's UND team had their schedule, you know they'd have closer to 5-6 losses with how inconsistent they are.  ;) :D

Watching both the Cornell and the QU series against UND, I would think that QU should be able to beat Cornell.

16 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I've seen worse not called or just called a minor.

Geez, that looked pretty weak.
I've been shoved harder than that in my no-contact adult league with no penalty called.  Granted, I didn't purposely fall directly into the boards after it happened...maybe I'll have to try that next time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Geez, that looked pretty weak.
I've been shoved harder than that in my no-contact adult league with no penalty called.  Granted, I didn't purposefully fall directly into the boards after it happened...maybe I'll have to try that next time.

There was one in the 3rd that looked worse and was called a 2

10 hours ago, farce poobah said:

Matt Carl’s putting out some big guns on that last power play, up 3 , with less than a minute left. 

not cool.  Typically classless for DU.

I don't have a problem with it.

If it was a tripping penalty or interference penalty then I get it but UNO's last 4 penalties in this game were roughing, cross checking, cross checking(with a 10 minute misconduct) and a boarding call so load up and fire away.

• Upvote 1