Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sioux rube

Hockey Day North Dakota

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, sioux rube said:

24380106-BEB6-4E0A-845C-C694937089D3.jpeg

This schedule must be off. Bantam A plays at 11 and then a high school game at noon?  (cool to see this happening)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

This schedule must be off. Bantam A plays at 11 and then a high school game at noon?  (cool to see this happening)

It’s 10:15 actually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

It’s 10:15 actually 

That makes more sense!.

I hope the event goes well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S/b called hockey day Jamestown.   Looks like a good idea, but not sure how they claim "north Dakota"

would be nice if midco sports got involved and included Fargo force and fighting Sioux hockey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to get something done at grand forks but ad of grand forks shut it down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Green said:

S/b called hockey day Jamestown.   Looks like a good idea, but not sure how they claim "north Dakota"

would be nice if midco sports got involved and included Fargo force and fighting Sioux hockey

This is our first go if it. Hopefully it will grow from here. Believe me it’s a lot of work. Hockey Day North Dakota is the right thing to call it. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

That makes more sense!.

I hope the event goes well!

Thanks. So do we 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is amazing.  I wish the team I help coach could be there.  What a great thing for ND hockey.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could not of asked for a better day yesterday as it was partly sunny and 7 above with no wind. Many compliments from folks who came to town to watch. A lot of hard work but well worth it. Hopefully it grows from here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

We could not of asked for a better day yesterday as it was partly sunny and 7 above with no wind. Many compliments from folks who came to town to watch. A lot of hard work but well worth it. Hopefully it grows from here. 

Any recap video of the day/success? I think it’s a great thing for Nodak hockey. Kudos to all the people that worked their tails off for this event!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Any recap video of the day/success? I think it’s a great thing for Nodak hockey. Kudos to all the people that worked their tails off for this event!!

I was told you can watch on My Athlete app 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also go to #HockeyDayND on twitter for lots of pics and video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×