SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Recruits - 2002/03 Updates

jk

It is odd that someone would start a thread like that without identifying the party to whom they are referring.

However, if it is a Sioux player and there is any truth to it, the player must be either Palmiscno, Canady or Connelly.

Perhaps the poster just realized that Hale signed and thought that meant Blais pulled his scholarship?!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also they only lost to Shattuck 5-4 in the finals yesterday. Maybe the Sioux can take a look at him for the future too!.. He was on the 15 selects too!

Way to go Zach!!! :huh:;)

WOW...only lost by a goal to Shattuck, that's hard to do. The Sioux should definately take a look at this kid, and some of his teammates too perhaps. I wouldn't be averse to having aother Notermann on the team (well relative of Notes anyway)....looks like they have a good hockey bloodline going on :D

My 16 year son old has played with and against Zach Bearson. Very strong on his skates, good along the boards and in the corners, excellent passer. For a 16 year old, impressive wrist shot. He is around 6-1/6-2, and probably still growing some.

However, if it is a Sioux player and there is any truth to it, the player must be either Palmiscno, Canady or Connelly.

doggy:

I thought that too, until I saw this:

Would this apply to a player who is coming in for his first year?? Like has never played for the school??

Suddenly, the words "goalie" and "neck injury" pop into my head.

No, I don't have any solid info on this either.