SiouxSports.com Forum

Swat the Hornets

Nodak78

25 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I'm sure their paycheck is signed in Fargo.  The Forum even influence the Williston paper.  They didn't have one article last week about griz and UND. But two articles about gophers and most everything else bizzzxum.  

So that excuses it? Not in my book.

If Forum Communications doesn't care about the Heraldo, just sell it off to someone who does. Maybe do what the Green Bay Packers do and have it owned by the community? #justathought

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So that excuses it? Not in my book.

If Forum Communications doesn't care about the Heraldo, just sell it off to someone who does. Maybe do what the Green Bay Packers do and have it owned by the community? #justathought

Not an excuse.  Just explaining why.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

If I win the lottery next week, the first thing I’m doing is buying the Forum.   Then I’ll intentionally F up every bison game day article.  

I would come out of nursing retirement and apply to be the sports editor. I actually did a sports column in the local paper for 5 to 7 years... it was pretty popular and I was VERY fair! So, I think I could ramp it up 200% and work for Siouxphan....

same way with our local paper and don’t get me started on health care. No wonder the ER is filled with patients... no one can figure out how to schedule a clinic appointment human to human....

GO SIOUX!!

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

I would come out of nursing retirement and apply to be the sports editor. I actually did a sports column in the local paper for 5 to 7 years... it was pretty popular and I was VERY fair! So, I think I could ramp it up 200% and work for Siouxphan....

same way with our local paper and don’t get me started on health care. No wonder the ER is filled with patients... no one can figure out how to schedule a clinic appointment human to human....

GO SIOUX!!

If this all works out, the job is yours.    1 million a year sound OK?

:D

Well does that include 401K, health, dental, vision, profit sharing, health club membership, a new car annually, housing allowance, moving expenses, buying my current home, paid life insurance, support staff as determined by me, and an unlimited expense account???

could do it.... you are buying a ticket right