SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-Griz Predictions

UND Fan

10 hours ago, shep said:

So...how do you feel about Rudy?

I won’t/can’t  answer that directly.   I saw a previous post that warned SS users to back off of the “negative” comments as moms, dads and potential recruits might use it against und.  Apparently SS is the finalization if a recruit attends und or not.  Who would of ever thought !   Fans on a forum board are a deciding factor in a recruits decision!?  From now on we need to use proper, nice, sunshine comments to get recruits.   People are watching and judging.  

If you have the time and/or the patience  ....go back to some of the posts from 2016-2017-2018 years.    Ive stated numerous times how “wonderful” Rudy is.  It hasn’t changed.    

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Longtime fan said:

I won’t/can’t  answer that directly.   I saw a previous post that warned SS users to back off of the “negative” comments as moms, dads and potential recruits might use it against und.  Apparently SS is the finalization if a recruit attends und or not.  Who would of ever thought !   Fans on a forum board are a deciding factor in a recruits decision!?  From now on we need to use proper, nice, sunshine comments to get recruits.   People are watching and judging.  

If you have the time and/or the patience  ....go back to some of the posts from 2016-2017-2018 years.    Ive stated numerous times how “wonderful” Rudy is.  It hasn’t changed.    

UND wins 33 to 21.

Gets ranked 22nd in FCS Stats Top 25 Poll on Monday and Montana slips out for first time this season.

As far a this board cleaning up on player and coach bullying, it might even help fan attendance today!

Hopefully Ruddy gets some pats on the back after the game.