SiouxSports.com Forum

5 Reasons UW wins next week

uwhuskytskeet

On 9/2/2018 at 12:48 AM, uwhuskytskeet said:

Hi Fighting Dakota fans, looking forward to our matchup on Saturday.  Nothing better than a late summer football game in Seattle. Anyone that makes the trip should expect to be welcomed with open arms. If you need a cold "soda" be sure to ask one of us dwags.

Anyway, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with a win this weekend.  I've seen your upsets over the years, Iowa, Kansas State, Michigan etc, but our Dwags will be ready. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. MacGeary, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Harris. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Auburn and our game planning since then. you will see a much improved defense on 9/8.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! John Ross XIV, Charlie McClutchins, Jake Kaho, Savell Azeem Ahmed, Myles Gaskin, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. How's the weather in Pullman?

1. Nate "Mongoose" Ketteringham looked like the real deal last week, and should handily take care of the Cobra. (Hawks)
  2. You had a week 1 win against Wyoming ... big deal ... been there, done that. (Draw)
  3. Doesn't matter how many fat guys you put on the line, we have a guy named Tank on D. Jake will be Browning his Hanes. (Hawks)
  4. Special Teams: We have a kid who learned to punt from Youtube video ... that is F*&$%ing dedication (Hawks)
  5. Martin Stadium looks nice and is bigger than what we are used to. (Cougars)

Pretty simple math here, Hawks win! (24-22)

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

If they beat us by that score, I would be very concerned if I was Washington's head coach.  A top 10 FBS team beating an FCS opponent by 17....that's almost as bad as an FCS team beating the worst team is the FCS 35-7!

I think you're missing the bit.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, uwhuskytskeet said:

Thanks for the replies.  We are the Huskies, WSU is a different team.

On 9/2/2018 at 1:27 PM, uwhuskytskeet said:

I understand I made a mistake but the use of abbreviations is completely unnecessary. I still hope the game is injury free.

No need for abbreviations.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, uwhuskytskeet said:

Let's get back on topic guys.  No warnings, just gone.

Anyone driving instead of flying?  Need tips on where to get the best legal weed (we don't really use alcohol in the area).

How is Browning? I thought I heard he got dinged up against Auburn.