SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs. Denver

DMT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very painful to listen to this and hear Denver giving it up...I hope UMD continues to blow them off the ice...

I can't help but wonder how much different the UND-DU game would have been if Ryan Hale had scored seconds into the game. :D

A game called by the rules; what a novel idea. Denver is toast since they are not able to interfere, hold, and tackle in the defensive end.

Should be interesting when Denver is forced to try to get to their offensive end with more than one forechecker. Duluth should clean up.

Two Duluth goals that saw their way into the net. Deflection off of Berkhoel from an impossible angle, and a shot through traffic that made it through clean.

Denver is lucky to be within 2 goals.

Can't help but think how good this game could be with two similar teams facing off (MDU, UND).

I'm kicking myself for wearing my loafers to the game last Saturday night instead of my tennis shoes, as I typically wore to games throughout the season.

I forgot to throw some salt over my shoulder before I left the house as well.

Those Dogs announcers are pretty hopped up. Their time in the spotlight. Good for them. Their win over the Gophers in Grand Rapids will resonnate for years to come. Gophers are no longer the only real show in the state, and once that new Duluth arena is built, the balance of state talent will swing wildly to the north.

No?

Talk about penalty filled. Hache is calling this game like it is game ONE of the conference season and he is trying to set a tone for the year to come. Calling it as "close" as he has is pretty pathetic for a National Semifinal game. Someone needs to plant a size 12 up his crapper and let him know that he isn't the show today.

Connor James is playing and hasn't been much of a factor. He did receive a penalty for pulling down Lessard.

Reichmuth and Berkhoel have played well considering all the power play time. Not a whole lot of 5x5.

Those Dogs announcers are pretty hopped up. Their time in the spotlight. Good for them.

I don't blame them a bit for being excited. Heck, I would be, too. It's just tough to figure out what's going on at times.

I'm kicking myself for wearing my loafers to the game last Saturday night instead of my tennis shoes, as I typically wore to games throughout the season.

I forgot to throw some salt over my shoulder before I left the house as well.

Those Dogs announcers are pretty hopped up. Their time in the spotlight. Good for them. Their win over the Gophers in Grand Rapids will resonnate for years to come. Gophers are no longer the only real show in the state, and once that new Duluth arena is built, the balance of state talent will swing wildly to the north.

No?

no

WPoS

Denver is embarrasing the WCHA....NO WAY they should be in the Frozen Four.

What a joke!!!!!! :D

I don't know if I would go that far. The Sioux certainly had their chance to get to today's game. They didn't get it done.

Denver is definitely playing like they are perfectly satisfied with "getting there". Not even close to the same team that played the Sioux in Colorado Springs.

Well, they did beat us . . . .

That my friend is the JOKE....never should they have beaten the Mighty Sioux!

Sometimes the better team does not win...I forget who said that but it has never been more applicable than it is to the Denver Sioux game!

Trying to put that game out of my mind, but Frozen Four is suppose to showcase the countries best team...Denver is not one of the best and UND is.

Just a little venting here thank you!