SiouxSports.com Forum

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

I know it's a bit premature, but I was wondering if anyone knew what teams all offer free live streams of hockey games. I read about a couple a while back. Anyone we play this year? I don't really want to pay for nchc.tv, and listen live doesn't cut it. Where I live (Canada) we get like one UND game a year on TSN. Any suggestions?

12 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

I know it's a bit premature, but I was wondering if anyone knew what teams all offer free live streams of hockey games. I read about a couple a while back. Anyone we play this year? I don't really want to pay for nchc.tv, and listen live doesn't cut it. Where I live (Canada) we get like one UND game a year on TSN. Any suggestions?

You'll have to pay for the games in Alaska via WCHA.tv, the ones in Madison should be on BTN2Go but you need a cable subscription that includes B10 Network and live streaming, Bemidji will be through WCHA.tv as well.

So unless Stadium (the company that bought out ASN) picks up some games and also airs them online then you're out of luck.  Pay for NCHC.tv.  It's a good product that is making some big improvements this year.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, southpaw said:

You'll have to pay for the games in Alaska via WCHA.tv, the ones in Madison should be on BTN2Go but you need a cable subscription that includes B10 Network and live streaming, Bemidji will be through WCHA.tv as well.

So unless Stadium (the company that bought out ASN) picks up some games and also airs them online then you're out of luck.  Pay for NCHC.tv.  It's a good product that is making some big improvements this year.

As upset as I got at NCHC.TV last year over and over, I'm realizing it's my only route to seeing a lot of the games. Glad to hear they are making improvements for this season! 

42 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

On nchc.tv, the package selection appears to have two packages; NCHC Annual Pass, and School packages, but that doesn't have a price/Choose Pass button.

???

The School packages will be available later. Right now it's just the early bird pricing for the Annual Pass.

2 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

On nchc.tv, the package selection appears to have two packages; NCHC Annual Pass, and School packages, but that doesn't have a price/Choose Pass button.

???

Capxdxture.thumb.JPG.3dcaed374323eecd7b316fb05ae0d308.JPG

You can do a monthly pass too. I feel you are better off going with the league pass over individual school pass. 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

The School packages will be available later. Right now it's just the early bird pricing for the Annual Pass.

If you're going to buy the school pass when it's available September 16th, you might as well buy the early bird all-access pass now.  It's the same price as the school pass will be.

Just now, JTSchro said:

I believe it is all conference games, home and away.

and

All UND home non conference games too. (not 100% sure on this part)

Except if the game is aired on CBS Sports Network and I think Denver Games on Root Sports(I'm not sure if they changed that rule though)

42 minutes ago, terbele said:

Are the full games archived and how soon are they available?

Great Content

NCHC.tv is the only source for watching over 140 live games featuring NCHC schools, complemented with great video-on-demand content, including post-game highlights, press conferences, full archived games, condensed games, unique features during each week of the season, and much more! As part of the partnership extension, NeuLion will commit resources to help broaden the reach of NCHC.tv and deepen the content offerings available to fans. The NCHC and its member schools are also enhancing various aspects of their live game production standards.

-UNDsports.com

Being a nchctv subscriber on auto renewal since year one I found it odd I didn't get one of these emails. So I emailed them. They said my account is set to auto renew in October for $104.95. I was told to get the early bird pricing I must cancel my auto renewal and re-sign up for the early bird pricing. Just a heads up for anyone set to auto renewal expecting they should automatically get the early bird pricing.