SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-17 UND Hockey Team

UNDPUCKS

Wow, that hurt. You guys accomplished a lot when you are such a young team. Bye to Gage and Matt. Thanks for playing UND hockey. I hope all of you stay and give it another shot next year. You are a fun team to watch and cheer for. Thanks again for playing.

Tough loss, but this team gave it their all!  Thanks for consuming my weekends from Oct.-March/Apr. it's always worth it! Thanks to Matt and Gage and best of luck to all those who have tough decisions to make. You will always be a part of the Fighting Sioux family!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks boys, fun season! Love your grit, you seem to just amaze! Hope Boeser and Jost stay! Poolman you are an absolute stud and I'm sorry you couldn't be the difference maker tonight! I know you are gone and appreciate everything you did for Sioux hockey! I have a funny feeling your little brother is going to carry your last name legacy! Can't wait for next season! Cam I support you in any decision! God I love this hockey team! Thank you coach Berry!

Come on October, (not too fast though I want to enjoy the lake season)

Go Fighting Sioux!

• Upvote 1