SiouxSports.com Forum

Christmas winter storm

darell1976

11 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I hope everyone adjusts their travel plans accordingly as there is a powerful storm headed this way for Sunday into Monday. Heavy snow, blizzard conditions, and even freezing rain. Its going to be a mess, prepare now and stay safe.:xmas:

Make sure to stop by Hugos and or Happy Harry's and stock up. 

• Upvote 1

1st time in 43 yrs of marriage that we have no one coming or were not going anywhere & I like it but it does feel weird - all 3 of my kids are going out of their towns to big inlaw Xmas plans & my brother inlaw called to day from Minot & chickened out because of storm (& that's ok with me) :D Hope there are restaurants open so Mrs Fetch doesn't have to cook ( but I know she still will) we may actually go to a movie - we haven't done that for ? A long time - I go to quitE a few with my granddaughter age 9 so I get to see a lot of kid movies (& I really like them):blush:

10 minutes ago, Fetch said:

1st time in 43 yrs of marriage that we have no one coming or were not going anywhere & I like it but it does feel weird - all 3 of my kids are going out of their towns to big inlaw Xmas plans & my brother inlaw called to day from Minot & chickened out because of storm (& that's ok with me) :D Hope there are restaurants open so Mrs Fetch doesn't have to cook ( but I know she still will) we may actually go to a movie - we haven't done that for ? A long time - I go to quitE a few with my granddaughter age 9 so I get to see a lot of kid movies (& I really like them):blush:

My wife and I are usually the 2 adults in those theaters without a kid, Moana was good if you haven't seen it yet :D

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This has the potential to be the biggest storm we have had since the Christmas storm in 2009. Do not play around with this, watch the forecasts and make your travel plans accordingly.

We were going to go from Fargo to Grand Forks then back to Fargo all on Sunday, changed to Saturday. Thanks storm. 

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

Hidden Figures is supposed to be really good 

• Upvote 1