SiouxSports.com Forum

Fans going to Cincinnati?

mn_sioux

Just wondering what kind of fan presence we will have in Cinnci. I haven't heard of any organized fan buses but I did see that NU had a group coming.

My wife and I will be in the seats cheering on the team... Hopefully more Sioux fans can make it as it is not an easy place to get to! 

3 hours ago, ibleedgreen said:

Flying out of Rochester tomorrow! Have yet to get a hotel room. Any ideas as to where the best place to stay?

Stayed at the Hilton last time the Sioux were there, it was close walking distance to the arena and they had a surprising lower rate than we expected. Many good places to stop along the way to the arena for for a beer and snacks.  

Folks, as an idea for those who want to try a different experience.  Covington, KY, is across the river from downtown, easy drive.  There are a large number of wonderful Bed and Breakfasts in old southern style homes.  Usually includes home cooked breakfasts.

If anyone needs some help, give me a call in N Cincy 513-605-0428. Coop UND 1979!  There are some nice restaurants in the Banks just west of the arena and Great American Ballpark (GABP). Also to walk the Purple People Bridge from Cincy to Newport Kentucky (on the Levee Entertainment district) or the Serpentine Wall along Sawyer Park between the arena and the river.