SiouxSports.com Forum

When do the Sioux Play on Friday?

DamStrait

Someone just told me that Fox Sports North has announced that it will show both Friday games, but not the Saturday third place game.

This would be the logical choice as a lot more is riding on the semifinal game than the 3rd place.

Why not just do them all? The WCHA makes enough money to cover costs. Though I'm sure advertising could cover it anyways.

Reliable source, PCM??

It was someone who frequents this board. He said he was watching FSN and it was announced that all games except for the Saturday 3rd place game would be televised. That's all I know.

It was someone who frequents this board. He said he was watching FSN and it was announced that all games except for the Saturday 3rd place game would be televised. That's all I know.

Hopefully your friend is right, all other tv schedule sources are telling me the friday afternoon game WILL NOT be televised.

There are advantages and disadvantages to playing either the afternoon or night. The early game lets the players rest up more, but the night game for the gophers gets the fans behind them for support.

The Sioux also get to play an opponent who just played the night before, giving them a decided advantage in the Friday afternoon game. Besides, the gopher fans won't show up to "boo" us either. (well at least not all of them) I think the "Minnesota Rule" actually helps us this year.

Hopefully your friend is right, all other tv schedule sources are telling me the friday afternoon game WILL NOT be televised.

Hope this is right, also. Keep us out in the hinterlands informed here, may have to take off Thursday to watch.

The Sioux also get to play an opponent who just played the night before, giving them a decided advantage in the Friday afternoon game. Besides, the gopher fans won't show up to "boo" us either. (well at least not all of them) I think the "Minnesota Rule" actually helps us this year.

yes, it does!

WPoS

I have 5 tickets to sell to the Friday afternoon game.

They are in the upper deck but I'm positive you'll be able to move down, so they are a bargain.

Asking $10 a piece even though they cost me $14 on ticketba$tard.

email me if you want any or all of them

beersong85@hotmail.com