SiouxSports.com Forum

D2 message board

BigGame

It's because Pizza Hut threw up some big dough.

Pizza Hut and dough? Please tell me that pun was intended.

I'm rather glad to see the D2FB message board free. As a college student who realizes that 10 bucks is better spent as 20 meals, I just can't swing 10 bucks on something fun like that, so now that it is free, this will give me a great chance to talk D2 Football with people acrosse the country.

Yah that is cool Pizza Hut is respectable enough eventhough I prefer small local chains & unique Pizza joints.

My local favorites are: Java Joe's Cafe Pizza, B.C. Pizza, and a place downstate in Chesaning, MI called the Rathskellar!!!!!

OOT

The decision to charge for the message board was not made by me. It was made by former partner Jeff Whitten. It was somewhat necessary because of server issues. However, it was done to generate some revenue to pay for the server. I never wanted to charge for it.

Please go sign up and talk to other D2 fans.

Back to the Topic, as my recently chastized Yooper friends have a habit of straying away from. Was over on the D2 board and saw that a few NDSU trolls have made their way over there. :silly: They don't get any love there either! :love:

frankie,

RELAX!

Most of the NDSU fans on the D2FB board have been members (when you actually had to pay for it) well before you bought your first K-mart Halloween makeup kit. :huh:

You have to excuse Bigmrg he gets all worked up and just spews mindless posts that are full of spelling errors and whatnot. You have to understand he has been plowing fields all day manually! He manually plows 500 acres of fertile farmland in the extreme southern portion of the Lower Peninsula. This explains the bloodrushes he has that contribute to his bizzare posts. Here at GVSU, he is recieving daily treatments from the athletic trainers.

Lets hope he makes a full recovery and gets back on track with his posts both here on SiouxSports and over here in Michigan on www.gvfootball.com

PERSONALLY, I WILL DRASTICALLY REDUCE ALL MY POSTS, AND THEY WILL ONLY DISCUSS UND ATHLETICS ONLY I PROMISE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN GRAND FORKS,

AS WE WILL HERE IN GRAND RAPIDS!

Oot

Eh, what can I say about Yooper? He's just a breed apart. It is said that God make alcohol to keep the Irish and Scots from taking over the world. It doesn't mean that they still won't raise hell every know and then, but that's managable. I for one, would also include them Yoopers in with the Irish and Scots. ;):0

In other news, it seems that D2 is having some problems today. Hope they fix that problem soon.

In other news, it seems that D2 is having some problems today. Hope they fix that problem soon.

The server gets "hungry' at times. I noticed it as well. I am assuming it has to do with the increased traffic (it has been MUCH busier) since the board became free.

Todd,

This is what happened. Saturday, I went to my girlfriend's house to mow her yard while she was away to give her a little surprise. Well, my left foot slipped while my right foot was planted in a hole and I broke my ankle. I had to wait for 1.5 hours for her to get home. I was then on her couch for the better part of two days because I didn't think it was broken. Monday it was confirmed to have been broken and I had a cast put on it.

In the meantime, the web guy was switching to the new server and I didn't know that he was doing it. So I was away from the computer for two days and when I get back he tells me that he's switched it over but there was miscommunication on the message board. I have to wait for him to ftp it to the site and then I can set it up.

I apologize to everyone for the delay. He says he will import it this afternoon and I will begin the setup immediately.