SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Mankato Saturday

If only we had Belfour

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not caring too much about the UMD game. The Sioux just need to take care of their own business. MSUM has been down by as many as six goals in a game this year and still won. If you give them a sniff of hope, they can make life miserable for you. That's why this Lundy goal is huge; keep the lead too big to give them hope.

I'm not caring too much about the UMD game. The Sioux just need to take care of their own business. MSUM has been down by as many as six goals in a game this year and still won. If you give them a sniff of hope, they can make life miserable for you. That's why this Lundy goal is huge; keep the lead too big to give them hope.

I'm caring, because it means the difference between being behind or being ahead going into next weekend.

How is UMD's special teams this year? It could be an ugly series next week!

Article in CS paper said that Duluth had killed last 14-15 penalties. Tonight has been a little different. They are starting to apply some pressure. This one is far from overx