Sioux vs Mankato Saturday

If only we had Belfour

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two goals from the 4th line.

I think our forth line would be most teams second line. :p The boys seem to be playing well together tonight. Hopefully these lines can stay together and and produce all the way to the end of the season. Also good to see that when Adam lets them play this team can completely dominate a lower tier team. :love:

Also I think the rule is the whisle is blown as soon as a net is knocked off its pegs unless the play is moving to the other zone. However, if the defensive team knocks the net off on purpose it should be a penalty shot.

The rule is that if the net is displaced, the goal doesn't count. However, if the net is ruled to be deliberately displaced by the goalie or another player on his team, the ref can count the goal.

I remember watching games as a kid, they would not blow the whistle if the goal was only slightly off. When did they change the rules?

Yes, I'm aware that I'm showing my age.

Sorry, Damstrait, you didn't phrase that in the form of a question. Better luck next time. Wie sind die Deutsche Fraulein?

I wouldn't know, I married, so I've satisfied my quota. Why would any man want to have more than one woman? You're just borrowing some other man's problems that way.