SiouxSports.com Forum

Blake vs Messier

SiouxperDave

I think Blake was a great player in college, and good player now, but he is one of the most big headed guys I have ever met. Cocky as hell, and thinks the world of himself.

I don't think you will find many people on this forum that will disagree with your comments about Blake. The more interesting question is, where did you meet him?

I would have loved to have seen Messier give it to Blake big time. I think Blake was a great player in college, and good player now, but he is one of the most big headed guys I have ever met. Cocky as hell, and thinks the world of himself.

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion. I personally would like to see someone do that to you for much the same reason. :lol:

his face was as red as the Goophies butt were from getting kicked last weekend!!! :huh::0:0

NICELY PUT F.S. #1!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

There was plenty of fisticuffs during that game. Even the goaltenders did their share! The Wild/Vancouver game was anything but tame as well. That little punk Matt Cooke need to get his A** KICKED!! Spearing Johnson in the gut so hard he broke his stick. The league should fine him BIG TIME. He has always been a chippy player with no honor or guts. PU$$Y!!

I was a bouncer at the BackDoor Warehouse Bar in East Grand Forks, during Blake's last year at UND, he would come in once in awhile, and he liked to take his time leaving when the bar was closed... I would watch the guy, and how he would interact with people, and I can kind of see where people might get the a bad impression of him... I never had a problem with him personally, but I know some guys from Moorehead who have known him for years, and they say he has been known to be a jerk... but of course, the guys who say that are Gopher fans... :lol:

NICELY PUT F.S. #1!!!!!!!!!! ;)

There was plenty of fisticuffs during that game. Even the goaltenders did their share! The Wild/Vancouver game was anything but tame as well. That little punk Matt Cooke need to get his A** KICKED!! Spearing Johnson in the gut so hard he broke his stick. The league should fine him BIG TIME. He has always been a chippy player with no honor or guts. PU$$Y!!

Cooke will get fined for that little action. He's always struck me as the type of player that won't throwdown unless someone is in the way. Not too many players can cheap shot on the level Cooke does. I believe he was the same guy that two-handed Marshall after one of the playoff games, then ran off the ice and hid like a little b*tch. :lol:

I saw the replay of the Cooke/Johnson thing the other night. I'm no fan of Cooke, so I'm not trying to defend him. Johnson probably got what he deserved IMO. The 2 hander Paul Bunyon he put on Cooke was deserving of his penalty. The league probably doesn't take into account that Cooke is a spineless hack who asks for a lot more than he gets. They probably just look at the incident...Johnson chops him, Cooke skates away, Johnson follows him, Johnson gets speared.

Again, I'm not defending Cooke. But the league may look at that and say Johnson was the big goon out to kill Cooke and Cooke was acting to save his own life. A little over dramatic there, but that's the only reason I can come up with for why Johnson's penalty was so much worse.

Seems to me they should have been even.

Well buddy, I have ran into him many times during the summer, I do not like him because of his big butt, and his King S@#t attitude, thats my opinion, so settle down. Goofer fan or not.

If would remember that he doesn't want fries with his order, you'll probably be better off.

Just tryin' to help. :p:love: