SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional tix wanted

That's about $300 higher than I'd be willing to pay. I'm glad Fargo gets to host such an awesome event, but I'm amazed at the drunken sailor mentality of how people so willingly throw around obscene amounts of money for a mere few hours of entertainment. Once the event is over you have nothing left to show for your investment. I prefer to spend my money on tangible items. That's okay, much more enjoyable to stay at home and watch all four regionals than to attend one and miss out on seeing the majority of the other three.

To each, their own, Dave.

• Upvote 2

$400 for one SRO package?  C'mon dude.  If he gets that I feel sorry for the person buying it.  Hope they can afford it.

Low supply. High demand. Plus if you live within an hour or so of Fargo, hotel, airfare, etc not required. I figured that prices would get crazy when this was announced. BTW, I have heard rumors of people willing to pay much more than $400 per seat. One could only imagine what they would go for if the gophers were in this region!

Stub Hub has 2 for $499.98 each.

It would be interesting to see how many of the champions club would actually sell their tickets to the regional?  I would love to get my hands on a pair of tickets, but for 500 i'll sit in my recliner and enjoy at home.  

• Upvote 1

That's about $300 higher than I'd be willing to pay. I'm glad Fargo gets to host such an awesome event, but I'm amazed at the drunken sailor mentality of how people so willingly throw around obscene amounts of money for a mere few hours of entertainment. Once the event is over you have nothing left to show for your investment. I prefer to spend my money on tangible items. That's okay, much more enjoyable to stay at home and watch all four regionals than to attend one and miss out on seeing the majority of the other three.

It's all relative.